22

Y/N POV

Catra and I walked to my room, I took off my jacket and top and changed into a baggy shirt.

Catra stared, "What? Do I have something?" I asked, "Nothing but beauty." She whispered hoping I wouldn't hear.

I started to laugh, "IT IS TRUE!" She shouted. I smiled at her and took off my shorts into some long basketball shorts and jumped in the bed.

"Life never gave me a break..." I said as Catra came and layed down in front of me, I snuggled my head on her chest and played with her curls.

"You are cute, you know." Catra said as she started to gently feel my face.

"And you...." I said as i pulled her shirt closer to me, "Are the baddest and hottest girlfriend in the universe." I said, she smirked at me and gave me a peck in the lips, "Get out of here." She playfully said as she pulled me off of MY OWN BED!

"Not until you admit it's true!" I said as I quickly got up and jumped on top of her and started to tickle her.

"AH! Y/N! STOP I CANT!" She screeched as she laughed hysterically, "ADMIT DEFEAT AND I WILL THINK ABOUT IT!" I shouted at her playfully.

I stopped and sat up, she quickly did too and put her head on my shoulder.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said as I looked down at her.

She lifted her head up and pulled me in gently and kissed me for like a hot minute.

Damn she can kiss...

I ran out of breath and pulled away softly panting. "What, can't handle this heat?" She asked. I  at her and laughed.

"I've never been in a relationship before so I'm new-" "WAIT WHAT?!?" She shouted.

"YOU HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY DATED?!?" She shouted.

"Mhm..." I whispered, she looked at me for like 30 seconds. "Impossible..." she said as she got up. "You seem experienced!" She exclaimed, "That's because I read a lot of romance books!" I said and got up, "What about you Catra..." I said as I walked in front of her.

"Who was your first relationship?" I asked, "I would rather not talk about it." She told me.

I raised an eyebrow, "Why-" "Because they left at the end. Okay! And I'm scared that that's gonna happen again!" She said.

I looked at her, "Catra, I-" "What happens if you leave me! Or for worst, I leave you?!? Are we even gonna be endgame Y/N?!? This isn't forever. Not until something bad happens that splits us apart!" She said and was about to walk  out of the room.

I grabbed her arm.

"Catra, focus on what's going on right now. What happens tomorrow or in the future isn't our problem at the moment. Listen catra, I love you and I'm not thinking about leaving you. And if I do, I'd be the worst person because Catra, you are an amazing, beautiful, sensational girl." I said.

I put her hand on her chin and she cuddled in it.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered, "It's okay..." I said and leaned In and kissed her forehead.