15

I'm writting a lot bc I might not update on Friday or Sunday , idk we'll see.

Catras POV

I opened my eyes slowly, I then realized I blacked out.

"WHAT!" I shouted as I got up and looked around and saw a glass cell that I was a prisoner in.

I sighed.

Y/N walked in with her septer, "So you are willing to go that far, huh?" I asked, she walked in the cell and sat in front of me and looked at me carefully.

"Oh I can go farther." She said as her eyes turned violet.

I shaked my head, "Okay what do you want." I growled.

She looked at me and then laughed, "Revenge."

"Okay but you could've taken it on anyone else in the horde but why me?" I asked, she laughed, "I don't need to give you explanations, all you gotta know is that I get everything that I want-" "But you don't have me." I ended her sentence.

She looked down and bit her lip, "Did that kiss mean anything to you?" I asked.

She got up and walked out of the glass, "That was my revenge. But honey I just started." She said as she walked out.

(Don't skip the next part bc she says important things.)
(Play song)

(Also instead of saying "Hannah" it's ur name or nickname)

"Oh y/N, I wanna feel you close." I said remembering that kiss and touching my lips.

"I wanna feel you close" I said imagining us at the ball.

"Oh y/n
Come lie with my bones" I literally wanted her all to myself.

"Oh y/n
Don't look away" I remembered Y/N walking away when I asked her if it meant anything.

"Oh y/n, just look at me the same" i DIDNT want her to be my enemy.

"I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips" I said falling on the wall.

"I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath"

"I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips" I sang as I looked at the glass and saw y/N's reflection and touched it gently.

"I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath" I looked at my bed and sat down.

I kept looking at the direction Y/N walked in and stared at it silently, memories of me and her flooded my head.

"Oh y/n
Tell me something nice" all I wanted was for her and I to be happy.

"Like flowers and blue skies
Oh y/n" all I wanted was to be happy.

"I will follow you home"

"Although my lips are blue and I'm cold" I then realized, I was the wrong one.

"I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips" all I wanted was her to be mine.

"I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath" and just mine..

"I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips" I sang as I exaggerated a fall on the bed and put my hand in my forehead.

"Iwanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath" I felt tears forming In my eyes.

"I don't wanna be your friend
I don't wanna be your friend" I sang quietly.

"I wanna be your bitch" I then realized something.

"And I wanna touch you but not like this"

"The look in your eyes
My hand between your thighs" I love Y/n.

"Oh this can't be real
It's all just a dream" but then I messed it up.

"I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna a kiss your lips" Will she be willing to accept me?

"I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath" does she still love me?

"I don't wanna be your friend
Lose my breath" I sang as I got up and walked to the glass and pressed my hand to the glass.

"I don't wanna be your friend
Lose my breath..." I sang quietly as I imagined Y/N on the other side looking at me with her smile.