19

Y/N POV

As we arrived to the Isle of gold, (that's what it's called) I told catra to just follow my footsteps and nothing will encounter us.

As we arrived at the center, a bunch of light surrounded me as I stepped on a red ruby on the ground.

"Catra, step on that golden Topaz." I ordered.

She nodded and stepped on it.

I jumped on the big emerald and she did the same towards a huge crystal.

All four of the gems glowed and a huge wave of light flashed us, A huge scepter appeared.

"Woah.." Catra said quietly as I walked towards it.

"I cannot believe that this is... real!" She exclaimed. I laughed as I grabbed it.

"Let's go kick some ass." I said as I offered my arm, she gladly took it.

Adoras POV

I was getting tired and weaker, there were too many soldiers and I couldn't deal with it, "ADORA!" Bow shouted as someone shot something coming my way but I was too weak to dodge it, Bow quickly pushed me away and we both landed in the ground.

"Are you okay?!?" He asked as he hugged me tight, "Too... many.." I panted.

"You won't be able to fight... can't you?..." He asked.

I looked up and saw all of the soldiers coming our way.

I looked at Bow and the princess alliance as they were losing power too, "I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"It's okay..." he spoke as he hugged me.

I relaxed a bit but then tried to get up but fell, "HEY ADORA!" Someone yelled, I turned around and saw Y/N with a scepter and Catra next to her with a leather jacket and her whoop.

"OH NOW YOU GUYS ARE DONE!" I shouted at the soldiers as Y/N raised the scepter and a huge portal started to open and a bunch of her soldiers came out.

Then Mara stepped out from it.

We made eye contact and smiled.

I got up and fixed my sword.

"ALLIANCE!" I yelled, everyone got in position and Y/N and Catra next to me.

"Assemble." I whispered.