21

Catras POV

(In adoras room)

I looked at the wall silently, thats all I could do all week, Adora would come in from time to time and try to get me to talk to her, all that was left from Y/N was her scepter.

I sighed, ever since I grabbed the scepter, I turned into a "human" or something, my eyes are both blue and my hair is so curly.

Im too scared to grab the scepter, the feeling you get, it made me feel powerful, I've never actually had that feeling because of Adora...

The diamond started to glow, I rolled my eyes, "You have been doing that for a week!" I shouted as I threw a pillow at the scepter.

The scepter fell and the diamond shattered all over the ground.

I gasped and ran towards the small pieces of the shattered diamond.

I collected them all and once I touched them, the diamond formed again, it flew towards the scepter and got in place.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the scepter, I looked inside the diamond and saw Y/N and me dancing, I quickly dropped the scepter But instead of falling it stayed in place.

"CATRA!" Adora shouted, I turned around.

"There is a huge party happening downstairs so I suggest you come and say hi, but at least get dressed, you look terrible..." she said as she closed the door.

I sighed and got up, I looked through adoras closet and found a black long dress.

"Well It could use some adjustments..." I said as I sharpened my claws.

/during the party/

I looked through the balcony and saw everyone, I walked down the back stairs and looked around, everyone started to whisper and look at someone at the opposite side of the castles grand stairway.

I looked at the person but couldn't really see, I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

As I was walking down Adora ran towards me, "Don't look now, MJ is here.." she whispered, "Wait what-" Adora covered my mouth, "I don't know what she's doing but whatever she's doing is not good, so we are keeping an eye on her, you can distract her." She explained.

"How am I gonna distract HER!" I exclaimed, "Honestly, how can you not?" She says pointing at my very revealing dress.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do.." I said.

"Thank you catra." She said and walked away, I walked towards MJ'S direction which was the food table and acted like she totally wasn't there.

She noticed and smirked.

She made her way towards me, "Well you look nice, but you looked nicer when you were evil." She said as she moved her cold hands around my shoulders, I shivered.

"Why are you Here?" I asked trying to hide my anger, "Why? Can't I not be here?" She asked as she sat on top of the table.

I got angry and grabbed the bowl of fruit punch and dumped it on her.

"Fuck. Off." I growled.

Everyone's eyes were on us.

"Oh why would i do that?" She asked as she grabbed a strand of my hair and twirled it around.

"Because Im here." Someone said, I looked over and y/n walked in with black biker shorts and a black tube top and a leather jacket.

My eyes widened.

"Hey MJ, hows it hangin?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

I licked my lips.

Damn she looks hot, I thought.

"Y-Y/N? What are you doing here?" She asked scared.

"What am i doing here? What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked.

"Replacing you. Everyone is watching." She said and then started to laugh.

"No, I'll deal with everyone's asses later, get up." Y/N said.

"What?" Mj asked, y/n walked over and grabbed her by the collar in her dress. "I said get the fuck up." She said.