- CHAPTER TWO : Eating with you -

Haechan let the hot water run off the shower. Mark went to bed in his room and fell asleep quickly. Tiredness had finally win over him.

The youngest was as tired as the latter and still a little drunk, but he couldn't sleep without showering, he had too much semen in his ass and started to feel uncomfortable. He was struggling to stand as his legs was still shaking.

"Fuck ! That dumbass..." he mumbled while crouching down to let the cum running out of his ass with the help of his fingers.

"There's too much..." he said in a tired sigh, then he thought about what they had done on the living room couch.

"What have we done..." he said sighing again, feeling his head become heavier. Honestly Haechan would never have thought that day with Mark would end like this. He wondered how everything had started.

_FLASHBACK_

It was one of the few days of rest for the two youngest of the 127, they were really happy to finally enjoy one of these days because they rarely happened. They were just the two of them because their hyung had different schedules that end late. They decided to spend the day together in the 127's dorm, watching movies, singing, playing guitar or playing video games as usual.

It was around 5:00 pm when Mark's belly made a sound that made the youngest smile. They were both on the couch in comfortable positions watching an anime on TV. They first try to ignore the belly noise of Mark, but failed when Haechan's one started complaining too.

"We have animals starving in our bellies, what do we have to do?" Mark said he said looking at Haechan with puppy eyes making the latter chuckling.

"Haha okay but you have to help me this time otherwise you won't eat anything but a pity snack." he said while getting up taking the direction of the kitchen followed by Mark.

"Ya! I would really like to help you but every time I end up staying in a corner of the kitchen doing nothing." he complained with pouting lips as he sat down on a kitchen chair trying to act cute.

"How do you think I learned to cook properly? While looking at my mother cooking, you idiot !" he said thinking about what he could cook as he looked in the fridge and the kitchen cupboards.

"you still have hope after all these years ..." the older thought aloud while scrolling the screen of his phone.
Haechan made no comment, in truth it was a long time since he had lost all hope on Mark's cooking skills, it was an excuse to make the latter stay with him. So what? He wasn't disabled, he could still help him for little chores (like cracking eggs) even if he always had to make sure that Mark was doing the right.

"I think we will have to do something with the rest, we haven't been to the grocery store yet." he said with a sigh.

"Okay." the black-haired said as he started to put some music.

Then they started to cook their dinner while bouncing to the music, laughing at jokes and singing loud especially Haechan as they were alone for a little more than 6 hours. Sometimes Mark scrunched his face when Haechan did high and powerful long notes with his voice still amazed by his beautiful voice.

After they finished cooking Haechan asked if Mark wanted to eat while watching the TV but the latter proposed instead to eat on the dining table, which did not displease Haechan who found this idea more romantic.

The older took out the remaining Soju bottles then he sat down near Heachan. Haechan was now 19 and Mark 20, they were both allowed to drink and used to drink a lot with their hyungs time to time. Mark was good at drinking, but the youngest had a little trouble since he had not been drinking for a very long time but he was very funny and cute when he was drunk so they liked to drink all together.