- CHAPTER FOUR: What's happening? -

The next three weeks were very busy for the 127, they were three long weeks of promotions for their comeback. They had chained several TV shows, radio and variety shows in Asia and America, appearances at Korean festivals, fan-metting in several cities in Korea, without forgetting the lives on Vlive.

During those three weeks the relationship between Mark and Haechan had become "normal" again. These two had certainly not forgotten what had happened between them that night, but continued to talk to each other as they usually did and didn't allude to the crazy night they had shared.

After these three weeks the Smtown company had granted holidays to the NCT members, to the managers, as well as the staff. They had deserved a vacation after weeks of hard work, they would finally see their families and could spend time with them.

Before their departure on vacation, the managers and some members of the staff decided to organize a dinner in a restaurant not far from the dorms, just to celebrate together the satisfactory results of their comeback and the reunion with their families.
The last day before their departure on vacation, around 5:00 pm the last members were preparing in the 127's dorm, before joining the others in the restaurant.

"Boys, hurry up we're going to be late!" the manager shouted from the living room playing on his phone to pass the time.

Jaehyun came out of his room, ready to leave. He sat next to the managers on the couch taking out his phone from his pocket.

"You're ready?" the manager asked, not leaving his phone screen.

"Yep." He replied with enthusiasm.

"You're the only one... Ya! we don't have the whole evening, Mark! Winwin! Do you want them to start without us?" He shouted to the two boys who were late.

"I'm so glad it's finally the holidays ..." Jaehyun said as Mark came out of his room finally ready.

"Yup! Me too, the last weeks have been very busy." Mark said as he approached the mirror in the lobby.

"Yeah but it was worth it, the results are even better than those of the last comeback, you did a very good job." The Manager said as he got up as he saw Winwin come out of his room finally ready to leave.

They were the only ones left, they weren't late, the others had joined the restaurant earlier as they had different schedules.

They took the car, picked up their singing teacher and some other staff members who were working with them and arrived at the restaurant around 5.30 pm.

It was a lovely little restaurant with a welcoming atmosphere, to which members and managers used to go as it was close to the dorms.

They entered the restaurant, then the staff took them to the room they had reserved, they could hear the laughter and noisy discussions that animated the room.

The room became even noisier as soon as the last comers entered, so that the waiter winced as he closed the door of the room enclosing the bursts of laughter and shouts of joy that testified the gaiety of the band.

Entering the room, they were welcomed with delight.

"Aaah! Here are the latecomers. Call the server we can order!"

"Finally! Here they are!"

"You have taken a long time, come and sit here!"

"Yoooo-hooo!!"

They had not ordered yet but some party spirits were already drunk. They settled down, Mark looked for Haechan to sit next to him but he realized very quickly that it would not be possible.