PROLOGUE

◈The thought of being crazy is much better than saying I'm a fruit of something worst. I should've been thankful though, I escaped the world of lies and pain. People were suffering and they're all loosing hope. Yeah, I should love being here, the quiet place the feeling of being alone...

"You know that every word you were saying is also running in my head?" → a voice in my head, here we go again.. it was him, he's talking to me again and my thoughts are killing him..

"Yeah, you are killing me by those things but at the same time you're also very very entertaining. I wouldn't agree of anything in this world but, I couldn't even change the truth my TWIN.." → he really loves to emphasize the word twin. Yeah, he told me I'm his twin and he told me I wasn't dreamming about hearing him but, how can you have a twin in your head? A twin you didn't grow up with, a twin you didn't know what he looked like or a twin that nobody knows he existed?

"Why are you always asking things that I already explained to you? Is that too hard to accept? or too hard to understand?"Because, it's beyond reality Azazel!! Yeah I'm crazy, I talk to myself and I named that other half or to what the doctors said, my alter ego. I always ended up arrguing with him about truth and lies, even reality and logic but, there were things that sometimes makes me wanna quiver in fear. I named him with a name of darkness, a demon to be exact and I asked myself why. Why do I thought of a name Azazel?

"Pft.. hahahahaha.. that was very humorous of you my twin. You weren't the one who named me but I liked the taught of being your alter, you are too kind to be my half.." → he laugh? Or I did it to my thought? tch. I should divert the feeling again.. I shouldn't talk to myself anymore..

◈This story is beyond possible but it's happening to me, CRUEL WORLD!!

◈I'm Mirazelle Crimson, an orphan from a wealthy family and they disowned me after I was admitted in a mental institution, yeah for pete's sake you read it right.

Mental Institution a cage for sick people.. mentally, emotionally sick people. I'm here since my 16th birthday, when Azazel first talk to me and ruin the balance of my mind and now I'm already 18 and still in here.

"Hey! It wasn't me who ruin everything, they just thought you were crazy because, they never know me even you.."

◈Can you just shush up and let me finish introducing myself? I'm tired arrguing here.. with you and your very calm voice.. Yeah, he owned the most calmed voice I ever heard.. but, it still bothering me, why a name of a demon instead of an angel?

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

A/N

Waaaahh.. Nosebleed naman ako sa kanila ╯ω╰ kayo din ba? ≧﹏≦

Ngayon pa lang nag papasalamat na ko sa mga babasa nito at mag cocomment ^__^

◈ Sa tingin nyo, baliw kaya si Mirai? o ako ang tunay na Sisa?

↖(^▽^)↗

☆☆ⓨⓤⓦⓔ♕ⓚⓐⓦⓐⓘⓘ★★