35-His Side

Once everything is through..
I'll be getting what is mine..

Shiki's POV

I know every plan she has just to own another realm.. And somehow I feel betrayed..

Ayaw ba talaga nya sa hardin?! Anu bang mali?! I am the King of this realm and She's my Queen isn't she?

Since when did she made love with me? Since when did she care for me? It was eons ago and it frustrates me..

Where's the woman I loved? She completely ignores me and all she does is plotting her little rebellion against the realm of the mortals.. Those bastards are so damn lucky to have her attention.. Tch..
.
.
"You don't have to like my plans.. Just wait and see.."→ she already read my mind.. that's why I'm looking at her with my infamous "the-hell-I-care" glance to return the favor of annoying me.. Psh..

Her mood lighten and look deeply into my eyes.. The next thing I knew, she's kissing me passionately.. differently to what I've expected..

I wanted to annoy her but to my surprise, I was caught off guard.. She snaked her arms around my neck yo deepen the kiss and instead of ignoring.. I found myself answering back the kiss..

I'm a man who have needs and I've waited long enough for this.. But her eyes shows no emotion, no love to be exact.. All she's doing is just satisgying the senses.. Tch..

Bitterness hit me.. The beast inside me is growling and begging.. And to that I snapped..

My kiss went harsh and brute.. It's more of urge than love.. It was out of anger than passion.. Tearing every piece of cloth and silk, bared her supple flesh.. I don't want to stop.. I will never stop.. Not now.. Not even for a moment..

She then hold my arms as her strength lend her.. It's no use.. I'm stronger than her after all.. but, I sense her fear.. I felt her trembling body.. I heard her thundering heartbeat.. Why?

I didn't know how we manage to enter my room and be in our bed.. But the next thing she did is hold me closer and bury her face on my shoulder.. I felt moisture to my skin.. Is it tears? Her heartbeat is fast.. She's crying..

She stumble over me since I laid on my back.. I then realized her hair looked different.. It's ash gray it suppose to be bloody red.. The hell is happening?!
.
.
.
"Hanase! Mou ii , saseru ka.."(Hindi kita hahayaang gawin mo to, that's enough bitiwan mo ko!) I froze yet still holding her arms as I look at her.. sniffing with all the tears.. pushing me away.. glaring murderously.. as if she can..
.
.
To my confusion and since I can see her pain from my grip, I let her go and stumble to the bed like a pillow..
.
.
.
"Where is she?! Why are you ruining the moment?!"→ I exclaimed and she was terrified..
.
.
"B-Bakit ba ako ang tinatanong mo?! Ako ba ang makapangyarihan dito?D-Di ba kayo naman?!"→ Stammering yet couragous enough to scowl while covering herself with the sheets..
.
.
Her bruised arm and crimson lips caught my attention that set aside my fury.. Nasaktan io sya ng hindi ko namamalayan.. Psh.. Anu bang pake ko?!
.
.
.
"Enough of that fake courage you have.. Some of her clothes is behind that portal.. Use it to cover yourself instead of my sheets.." walang gana kong sinabi sakanya..tska ako lumabas at hindiko na alam ang gagawin ko.. tch..

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Mirai's POV

Hindi ko alam kung paano.. pero mabuti nalang at hindi natuloy ang pag mmake'out nila kasama ng katawan ko.. Tch.. This maybe a different realm at ang katawan ko ay nasa bahay, pero andito padin ako at parte parin ng pagkatao ko ang katawan ko dito!

Nagbibihis ako habang nakaharap sa isang salamin.. Agad kong nakita ang mga pasa ko sa braso.. If it's making love, bakit may force? Anu kayang problema nila ni Xielle? Tch.. Pake ko ba?

Saka ko napansin ang labi ko na bahagyang nagkaroon ng maliit na cut..Aish! ! Ayoko sanang ganito ang mangyari pero anu pa bang magagawa ko.. Q_Q

Bago pa ko makapagdrama.. Bigla kong naisip na pagkakataon na to.. Hindi ko alam kung nasaan si Xielle dahil hindi ko sya naririnig sanisip ko.. Hindi naman sya maglalaho ng walang dahilan di ba? Anu nanaman kaya ang balak nya?

Bigla kong naisip.. Posible kayang sinagawa na nya ang plano nya? B-Baka nasa katawan ko sya sa bahay namin? Tch.. Anu nalang mangyayari?

Tumakbo ako palabas ng silid para hanapin ai Shiki.. Sinu pang ba ang hahanapin ko dito? Kailangan nya kong ibalik.. Kailangan nya kong tulungan..

Walang kasiguraduhan.. Pero susubukan ko at isusugal ko ang lahat.. Hindi pwedeng saktan ni Xielle ang pamilya ko at sakupin ang mundo ng mga tao.. Hinihingal akong lumapit sakanya..
.
.
"Pigilan mo sya.. Hindi pa ba sya kuntento sa mundong to? Labis labis na ang kapangyarihan nyo.. Hindi pa ba sapat yon?!"→ sumamo ko..
.
.
"Wala akong pakialam sa mga nais nya.. At wag mo kong inuutusan!!"→Sigaw nya kasabay non ang pagtilapon ko sa wasiwas lang ng kamay nya.. urgh..
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

A/N

wuuuhh.. nairetype ko din.. sa wakas.. huehue ≧﹏≦

medyo SPG ba? slight lang.. hehe..

^__^

★★ⓨⓤⓦⓔ♕ⓚⓐⓦⓐⓘⓘ☆☆