Chapter 18.

Carly's POV

Almost 2 weeks had come and gone, last week Nikki got Gunner again so, now it's just us again. I've basically moved in with him again, which makes me feel really safe. I haven't had to worry about being hurt anymore. Right now, I'm laying on the couch at Nikki's house, smoking a joint until he comes back. I took a drag of it and held it in for as long as I could before exhaling. I heard the door being unlocked and I looked over and saw Nikki come in with a black hoodie on with the hood up. He sniffed the air.

"Wow, smoking weed without me again." He said and put his hands on his hips. I giggled. "I have another one," I said and took the last drag of my joint and put it in the ashtray. "Okay, but before that," he said. He unzipped his hoodie and pulled the hood down. My eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh, your hair!" I exclaimed. I sat up and got off the couch. I walked over and touched the ends of it. "You cut it all off!" I said. He laughed. "It's not all off, it's just too my shoulders." He said. "I wanted something new," he said. "I love it! You look so handsome." I said smiling.

He leaned in and kissed my lips quickly. "Thank you, beautiful." He said. He sat down on the couch and pulled me into his lap. He started to kiss my neck. "Nikki," I laughed, lightly. "I'm sorry, we didn't have sex for 9 years. I have some catching up to you." He said and winked at me. "That reminds me, I have a question," I said. "Shoot," he said and reached over for the 2 joints on the table. He handed me one and lit his own, then lit mine for me. "Okay, on the Girls Girls Girls album, you know the song All In The Name Of?" I asked. "Uh, yeah." He chuckled and exhaled the smoke. "I wrote it, babe." He said. "Don't be a dick," I laughed. He smiled. "Was that your question?" He asked. I shook my head. "The lyrics in the song, towards the end," I started. "When it says. "She says to me Daddy, can I have some candy?"," I said. "What about it?" He asked. "Do you like being called Daddy?" I asked.

He coughed on the smoke and I laughed and took a drag of my joint. "Uh, wow. You're being bold, where's this coming from?" He asked. "The Weed," I said and exhaled. He laughed. "Well, yeah. I do. It makes me feel really dominant." He replied. I smirked. "Next time we have sex, expect me to moan that," I said. "Oh my god, please." He said and kissed my neck. "But, I'm warning you, you won't be able to feel your legs afterward." He said. I blushed and took a long drag from my joint.

I turned my head to face him and moved closer and our lips were barely touching. I blew the smoke into his mouth and kissed him. He smiled and blew the smoke out of his nose. "That was hot." He said. I giggled and finished off my joint and put it in the ashtray. Nikki took a few more drags before he finished his off and did the same as me. "I'm really stoned right now," I said and put my head on his shoulder and laughed. He chuckled. "Oh, trust me. I know." He replied.

I giggled and sat up straight again. I looked at his face and just laughed again. "What is so funny?" He asked, smiling. "I don't know!" I laughed. He laughed. "Wow, you haven't smoked weed in a while, have you?" He asked. "No, I haven't. Also, I had 2 joint and you only had one." I said. He shrugged. "Yeah, you got a point." He said. "I'm going to go upstairs and get my cigarettes, you smoke the last one on the table and we can both be stupid," I said and stood up. He laughed. "Sounds like a plan," he said. I smiled and walked upstairs. I walked to the bedroom and looked at myself in the mirror on the wall.

I fixed my clothes and stuck my tongue out, then giggled. I'm too high for life right now. I walked over to the desk in the room and saw my cigarettes and lighter. I grabbed them and walked back downstairs. I saw Nikki putting out the joint. "Damn, you finished it that fast?" I asked, walking over to him. He looked down at the ashtray. "I think? I don't even remember." He laughed. I laughed and got over on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply. He broke the kiss and smiled up at me. "You're so beautiful." He said. "You're high." I giggled. He chuckled. "Yeah, I know that but, I think you're gorgeous when I'm sober, too." He said. I smiled and kissed him again.

The phone started to ring. "Just ignore it." Nikki murmured against my lips and moved so, I was laying on the couch and he was over top of me, our kiss never breaking. He moved his hands up my shirt and I felt goose bumps appear all over my skin. The phone stopped ringing but, then the voicemail started. "Hey, this might be kinda weird to say," I recognized it as Tommy's voice. "But, I'm watching you and Carly have sex on my TV. It's everywhere, apparently, it was at the place we had the photo shoot?" He said. Nikki and I froze, he broke the kiss and got off of me. "What?!" He yelled. I sat up. "Oh my god," I said to myself.

Nikki turned the TV on and flipped a few channels and sure enough, there I was. My body pinned up against the wall and Nikki fucking me from behind. They censored everything but, I am betting that there's an uncensored version of it. "Who the fuck would record 2 people having sex?!" He yelled. "We were out in public and we're both in the public eye!" I exclaimed. "Of course they would record us," I said. Nikki groaned. "Looks like Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe has moved in pretty quickly from his ex-wife, Brandi Brandt as he's been seen having intercourse with ex-girlfriend, Carlotta Dean just a few weeks ago," a voiceover said. "Are the two back together? Or is this just a fling?" The voice over added on. Nikki turned the TV off. "This is so fucking bad." He said and sat back down on the couch.

I bit my lower lip and looked down at my lap. "What are we going to do?" He asked. I looked up and he was already looking at me. "We have to work through it, now it's out that we're seeing each other again, it's also out that we had sex in public, we'll have to work through it," I said. He sighed. "This blows, man." He said and laid his head in my lap. I played with his hair. "Hey, at least we looked good in the video," I said. He laughed. "How do you do it? You always make me laugh or smile, no matter the situation." He said.

"Well, it's because I love you. I'd do anything to see you smile and laugh." I said and ran my fingers through his hair. "You're right, we'll just have to work through it." He said and breathed out. "I know I'm right." I giggled. He smiled up at me. "My high is coming back, thank god. Now that I'm done panicking, I can chill again." He chuckled. "Mine is, too. Wanna make some food?" I asked as I twirled my a strand of his hair around my finger. He smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am so fucking hungry." He said and sat up. I laughed and took his hand in mine and we walked to the kitchen.

He lifted me up and put me on the counter and then started kissing my neck. "What about the food?" I asked, smiling. "That can wait, I need to pick up where I left off." He said and winked at me. I sighed happily, I'm sure I'll be more fazed by what just happened when I'm not stoned, but right now? Can't be bothered. I'm high and with the love of my life. That's all I care about right now.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)