Chapter 33.

Carly's POV (Light Smut Warning)

I pulled my hair up in a bun as I dusted off the shelves and put the books back. I breathed out and grabbed my cleaning supplies and walked back to the kitchen. I put the stuff away under the sink. I stood up and looked around. Finally, I'm done cleaning. I looked at the clock on the wall and it read "3:30PM". I wasted most of the day cleaning. I sighed and walked back out into the living room and sat on the couch. I grabbed my cigarettes off the coffee table and lit one. I exhaled the smoke and grabbed the ashtray and leaned back on the couch.

I felt a little lightheaded because it's the first cigarette I've smoked today. I took another drag and exhaled it into the air. I frowned. It's so boring without Nikki here. I'm always so bored anytime Nikki isn't within eyesight. Sucks that he's rehearsing most of the day. I stuck my lower lip out. I miss my baby.

I heard a knock on the door and I put my cigarette in the ashtray and got up. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Vince? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just here to check up on ya, we haven't talked in a few months." He said and walked in. I shut the door. "Oh, well. I'm good, how are you?" I asked. "Same here, I just missed my Carls," he said. I smiled a little. "I missed you, too." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and pulled me really close to him. I felt lips on my neck and my eyes went wide. I jumped back. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I said I missed you, you said you missed me, I just thought–" "No, no. Not like that. I'm with Nikki again." I said. "You're dating?" He asked. "Well, no not officially. But, I'm monogamous to him." I said.

Vince walked over and rested his hands on my hips. "Well, if you guys aren't together, then what's the problem?" He asked, pulling me close to him again. I dry swallowed. "Come on, don't try to tell me you don't miss us having sex." He said lowly. I looked down and then looked back up at his eyes. "I'm with Nikki." I repeated. "Hm, so you do miss having sex?" He smirked. "Vince, stop this." I said and put my hands on his wrists. "We can't." I said. I took his hands off my hips but, he backed me against the wall. "You're telling me, you don't miss when my tongue is between your folds?" He whispered. "Or, when I rub my cock against your clit?" He asked, his eyes turning dark with lust. "Especially, on your sweet spot? The spot that drives you absolutely crazy?" He continued.

I felt my cheeks heat up and the area between my legs started to throb. "Just one last time, we never even got to say goodbye." He said and leaned in, our lips are just a few inches away from each other. "Vince, I'm loyal to Nikki, I can't." I said just barely above a whisper. "I know that voice, you're turned on. You're turned on by me, admit it. You still want me the way I want you." He said. His hands started roaming over my body. My heart is beating against my chest, I can feel my body temperature rising. I do, I want him. Vince always was good in bed, he really makes me feel loved and beautiful anytime we were with each other. Maybe, just once more.. No! What am I doing?!

I broke away from Vince's grasp. "I can't, I can't do this to Nikki." I said. "He did it to you, the tabloids are blowing up about how Brandi's pregnant again, yet he's suppose to be with you?" Vince questioned. "We talked about that, it's not like that. We worked through it." I said. "Nikki won't have to know, I won't leave any marks on you, just one more time. You know you can barely resist me." Vince said and walked over to me again. I backed up. If he keeps talking the way he is and touching me like he is, I know I'll give in. "I'm not going to do that to Nikki." I stated again. Vince pinned me against the wall again. "I know you're wet, you need me." He whispered.

I felt his fingers trail over my clit through my leggings. "I knew it, you can't help yourself when it comes to me." He smirked. He rubbed me through my clothing and a small moan escaped my lips. Carly, what are you doing?! I grabbed his wrists again. "Vince, you have to leave." I said. "I am not going to hurt Nikki, I'm with Nikki. I am loyal to him." I said, sternly. Vince backed up. "Fine, I see you're not budging." He said and walked to the door. "This time." He said and winked at me before leaving. I breathed out and put my hand over my chest, my heart is beating like crazy.

What the fuck was that?! I almost gave in, what does he mean by this time? I really hope he doesn't do this again. I need to calm myself down, I can still feel Vince's touch. I quickly walked upstairs and into my bathroom. I stripped from my clothes, took my hair out of the bun and turned the shower on, but kept the water cool. I stepped in and let the cold water run down my back. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes. I can't let this happen again, I love Nikki too much. I know it would devastate him, I can't believe I almost let my lust take over.

(A/N: 👀👀 Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Just a heads up, I might be posting a lot of chapters tonight because I really just wanna write, hope you all don't mind! Okay bye🦁)