Chapter 23.

(I just wanna say a special thank you to RandiMcMickin for this idea! I loved it as soon as I read it! 💖)

Carly's POV

I finished off my cigarette and flicked it away. I looked at the pool, the sun shining down on the water is so beautiful and relaxing. I smiled and shut my eyes, trying to relax as the sun shown down on me.

"CARLY!" I heard Nikki scream. I jumped and my eyes shot open. "CARLY!" His voice was getting closer. I took a few breaths to calm my heart. "CARLY!" I heard his footsteps walking up to me. I put my hand on my chest and turned around. I saw Nikki walking towards me. "CARLY!" He said again. "Stop screaming! I'm looking at you!" I yelled. He walked over and sat down next to me. "Hey." He said to me, smiling. "Don't "hey" me! You almost gave me a fucking heart attack!" I exclaimed. "Why were you screaming?!" I asked. "We have plans today!" He said. "Plans to kill me?!" I exclaimed. He laughed. "No, dummy." He said. "Wow, and who says romance is dead?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, hush. I'm sorry for scaring you." He said and kissed my cheek. "It's fine, but what plans do we have for today?" I asked. "We have a TV appearance today." He said. "What?" I asked. "We have to do an interview today. The 2 of us." He said. "Nikki, I don't want to. Why don't you just go? Everyone hates me." I said and laid back in my chair again. "No, we can tell your side of the story, babe." He said. "Nobody will listen–" "Stop being so negative! Let's go! Get your makeup done, hair done, and pick an outfit that shows off your legs!" He said and stood up. "Why the outfit?" I asked. "I like your legs. Now, get up." He laughed.

I sighed and got up. I walked into the house and up to the bedroom. I looked through some of my clothes. "Let me pick." I heard Nikki say. I stepped aside and let him choose. "Oh my god, I remember this dress," Nikki said and pulled out a black leather dress. I smiled at the memory. "But, we're just going to the kitchen." I mocked myself. He chuckled. "Our first official date was in this dress." He said and looked at it. "I remember you in this so vividly. I bet you fill it out even better now." He said. "Wear this today." He said and handed me the dress. "I don't know, my boobs got bigger since then. It'll probably be even shorter on me." I said. "That's a good thing. I want everyone to see how gorgeous you are and that you're all mine." He said. I blushed.

I took the dress from him and took the clothes I had on off. I slipped the dress on and smoothed it out. My cleavage was insane, my boobs almost spilling out of the top. "Nikki, I cannot wear this," I said and turned to face him. Nikki's eyes went wide and he bit his lower lip. "Okay, wear that for only me." He said. I rolled my eyes and took the dress off. "Also, it's out of date," I added on. "Let me pick again." He said. "Well, hurry. I still need to do my hair and makeup." I said, smiling at him. He pulled out another dress. It's a black dress with buttons on it, I smiled. "I love that dress," I said. "I have great taste." He said and winked at me.

——

"Are you ready to go in?" Nikki asked as he parked. I shook my head and looked over at him. "You'll be okay, babe. We're gonna tell your side of the story." He said. "I don't even know what all she said about me. I've been avoiding it." I said. "Then, tell your story. It's inspiring." He said. "I don't know if it's inspiring," I said and sighed. "Yeah, it is, getting out of your situation, surviving your parents, surviving 2 suicide attempts, becoming a model, becoming the main manager for a successful band, it's inspiring." He said. I smiled a little. "Okay, I'm ready," I said.

We walked inside and Nikki took his hand in mine. We talked to a few people backstage before getting ready to go out. "Are you alright?" Nikki asked, giving my hand a light squeeze. I breathed out and nodded. He kissed my head. "Okay, let's go." He said. "Without further ado, Nikki Sixx and Carlotta Dean!" The host announced. Nikki walked out, his hand still in mine and I followed a little behind him. The audience was filled with cheers and some boos. I know people are cheering for Nikki and not for me.