Chapter 38.

Carly's POV

Months had flown by, I haven't had a problem with Vince since the day Nikki almost confronted him. It's now 1993, things are amazing between Nikki and I. Today, they're making the video for Hooligan's Holiday. I'm waiting for Nikki to come out in his outfit. He told me that I would be shocked. I highly doubt that.

"Hey, are you ready?!" Nikki called from the other side of the door. "Yes, come out!" I smiled. The door opened and Nikki came out in a black suit, sunglasses, a cane in his hand, and a not lit cigarette hanging from his mouth. But, what I'm shocked about his his hair!! It's all slicked back and just a piece of hair is hanging down against his forehead. My eyes went wide. "Woah." Is the first thing that left my lips. He chuckled. "Is that a good woah, or?" He asked. I got up from the chair I was sitting in. "Nikki, you look hot!" I exclaimed. I walked over and took the sunglasses off of him. "Holy shit, you look fucking hot!" I said. He laughed.

"So, do I look hot?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "You look so fucking good!" I said. "I love the hair!" I said. "My hair is not staying like this." He chuckled. "Can you at least do it once after this?" I asked. "Why?" He asked. "I want to fuck you when your hair looks like this." I said, and bit my lower lip. He chuckled. "Once." He replied. I smiled wide. "Yay!!" I said, happily. He smiled and kissed my head. "Okay, we gotta get to set." He said. "That's a shame, I was hoping we could do it right now." I said and winked. "God, you've been around me for too long. You're starting to act like me again." He said and took my hand in his. "I'll take that as a compliment." I giggled.

We walked out and I saw Tommy looked almost the same expect, his jacket is red. "Damn, you guys clean up nice." I said. "Thanks, Carls!" Tommy said and smiled. I sat down next to the director and John sat next to me, Mick sat down on the other side of me. "What do you think of Nikki's getup?" John asked. "I think he looks really good." I said and smiled. "How are you liking being apart of Mötley?" I asked. "It's amazing, the boys are great, you're great, too. You're like the coolest manager ever." He said. I chuckled a little. "Nah, I'm not." I said. "Yeah you are! You're like another member of the band." He said and smiled at me. I smiled. "Thank you, that's sweet." I said.

John rested his hand a little above my knee. I furrowed my eyebrows but, didn't question it. The director gave the cue and Nikki and Tommy started doing their thing. I couldn't keep my eyes off Nikki, he looks so good. I felt John's hand run up my leg and rested on my thigh. I dry swallowed, what's he doing? I felt his hand go more towards my inner thigh and I immediately stood up and stepped away. "What are you doing?!" I exclaimed. "Cut!" The director yelled. "What are you talking about?" John asked. "I saw you, don't play stupid." I heard Mick say.

Nikki ran over. "What's the problem?" He asked. "John was holding onto her thigh, he was moving closer to her privates." Mick spoke up. Nikki furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you sure it wasn't just a misunderstanding?" Nikki asked. Are you serious?! He'll get mad at Vince but, not John?! "I'm sure." I replied. "I didn't mean any harm, I didn't realize I was doing that." John said. I crossed my arms over my chest. "I saw you, I know what you were doing." Mick said. "It's what Nikki said, a misunderstanding." John said. "See, babe? He didn't mean anything by that, it was an accident." Nikki smiled.

I sighed. Does he really not believe me? "But–" "Carly, John wouldn't do something like that." Nikki cut me off. It's like he doesn't want to believe me. I felt hurt, he's really not going to stand up for me? "Yeah, you're right. I must've overreacted." I said, looking at my feet. "Carly." Mick said. I looked up at him. "You're just going to give in?" He asked. "No, uh, Nikki's right. John told me himself that he didn't even realize he was doing it. It's fine." I said. I feel like an idiot. "Don't you have something to say to John?" Nikki asked quietly in my ear. You're kidding me, right? Now I have to apologize like I did something wrong. "I'm sorry, John." I said, looking up at him. He smiled. "You don't need to apologize. It won't happen again." He said.

I forced a smile. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." I said and walked away from the three of them. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I put the lid of the toilet seat down and sat, I really just don't want to be around Nikki or John right now. Mick is the only one who saw what John did, why isn't Nikki believing me? Does he just not want to deal with it? He would rip any other guy's throat out for doing that to me, but this time, he makes me apologize? I'm pissed off and hurt.

I heard knocking on the door. "Carlotta? It's Mick." I heard. I got up and opened the door. "Hey." I said. "Are you okay?" He asked, walking in and shutting the door. "No, I feel embarrassed and hurt." I said. "If it were anyone else, Nikki would've beat the shit out of him, if Vince did that shit in front of him, Nikki would make sure he'd never walk again." I said. Mick sighed. "I know, it's bullshit. I saw what he did, I saw the look on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing. I believe you, even if I didn't see it, I would believe you." He said. "I don't even wanna be around Nikki right now." I said, looking down at my feet. "I don't blame you." He said.

"I think I'm gonna go home, can you cover for me?" I asked, looking up at Mick again. "I gotcha, Carlotta." He said and smiled. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you so much, I'll see you soon." I said. He returned the hug. "See ya, shorty." He said. We released from our hug and I snuck out and walked to my car. I'm glad that Nikki was already at rehearsal so, we took separate cars. I got in and quickly drove away, I really just can't be around Nikki and especially John.

I sighed when I parked in my driveway. I got out and walked up to my porch. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I shut the door and walked to my room, I need some smack, I just wanna forget today and I also can feel it wearing off from the last time I shot up. I kicked my shoes off and got everything set up. I sat down on my bed. Okay, this is way more than what I think I can take. I shrugged and shot up. The feeling went through my veins and I took the needle out and put everything on the dresser. It all hit me at once and I fell back on my bed. I shut my eyes. Holy shit, I can't walk, I can't talk. It feels too good to even move. I smiled and just laid there, enjoying the euphoric feeling spreading all over my body.

(A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye🦁)