Chapter 3

"But what? You think someone pushed him?" Daniel says looking a bit confused.

"Maybe.." I whisper.

He gives me a shocked look but then he hugs me, comforting me. He feels so warm and fuzzy. I'm glad I met him.

"I better go and finish sound check with the guys, maybe I'll catch you later" He says walking away with that cute smile of his.

"Ok, cya.." I say still standing there.

Gosh, he's so dreamy. Eventually the guest start arriving and before I know it the house is practically full. Why does she have to invite so many bloody people. The house is really big so at least its not squishy. I hear the boys starting to play, so I go outside to listen to them play for a bit.

While their playing, I watch Daniel play his guitar, he looks so happy. He catches me watching him, and his face lights up even more. He winks at me. Theres something about him that I just, really really like.

"Ella! What are you doing! Go fill up the bowls with more food!" Lucinda says, hitting the back of my head with her hand. I quickly go but before I go inside I turn around to see if Daniel saw. He did. He's not smiling, he looks sorry for me. I hate that he saw. I go inside and get more food. I head to bathroom for a break. Plus it's to hot in the other rooms.

Thats when someone walks in. It's my ex, Alex. Great! He's the last person I wanted to see.

"Hey Baby." He says putting his arms around my waist.

"Get off me! And don't call me baby, we aren't together anymore remember? I broke up with you!" I say pushing him away.

"Oh cmon, you know you didn't really mean it." He says grabbing me again.

I hear the boys stop playing, they're on their break. I hope Daniel doesn't come in, I do NOT want him to see this.

"Alex get off me!" I yell but he's not letting me go, in fact he's holding me tighter now. I try pushing him away but he's too strong. He starts kissing my neck.

"ALEX GET OFF! PLEASE JUST STOP!" I scream as I plead him to get off me. But he doesn't he keeps kissing my neck and putting his hands where they most definitely should not be! Why the hell did Olivia invite him! UGH!

"What's goin-" Someone starts talking but they stop.

I look and see who it is. Thank goodness, it isn't Daniel, but it is one of the other boys. It's Jonah

"Get out." Alex says in a stern voice.

He starts leaving.

"Wait Jonah no please don't go!" I yell. "Help me please!" I say

"Shut up!" Alex shouts to me.

Jonah comes back in and punches Alex straight on the nose.

"Thank you!" I say moving away from Alex, who is on the floor, he gets up and and holds his nose. I'm clinging on Jonah who is standing in front of me.

"Leave." Jonah says death staring him.

"You'll pay for this Ella." Alex says as he leave.

I'm still holding onto Jonahs arm and my eyes start welling up and I start to cry.

"Hey don't cry, it's alright he's gone now." Jonah says hugging me.

"Nice punch by the way." I say with a little laugh.

"Ahah thanks" He says with a small smile on his face.

"Cmon, wipe those tears away and come watch us play." Jonah says wiping my tears.

"I'm not really allowed too, because of Lucinda, I was watching before and.." I stop because he cuts me off.

"Yeah, I saw... she treats you like shit, why don't you just leave?" He asks sounding concerned.

"Because I'm not actually her servant.. I'm her step daughter." I say with my head down, feeling ashamed.

"Run away then.." Jonah says, "You can come with us guys! It would be so much fun! You can pack all your stuff now and put them in our mini van." He says getting excited just by talking about the idea.

"But..." He cuts me off again.

"Cmon I'll talk to the guys about it and if they agree then your coming with us." He says

"But if ONE of them doesn't agree then I stay. OK?" I say kinda hoping they all say yes.