Chapter 14

Ok so I know I said to y'all that I was gonna stop this story I decided to just continue it. Tbh I think I just need a break from writing but now I'm ready to start again!!

Recap: Ella just got out of the hospital from being food poisoned by Anna (the waitress). The boys welcome her back, she is good with Daniel and Jonah now.

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up and check the time. It is only 8:00 am. I'm so glad I'm back at the Why Don't We house. A few seconds later there is a knock on my door.

Me: "Come in!" I say not moving from my bed. It's Daniel.

Daniel: "Hey, good morning," He says walking in my room backward. I tilt my head confused. He then turns around and I see pancakes with fruit and two coffees on a tray.

Me: "Wow, what's all this for??" I asked slightly confused.

Daniel: "It just to say thank you" He sits on the other end of the bed setting the tray down between us.

Me: "Thank you? Why are you thanking me?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.

Daniel: "For not leaving me and for giving me another chance."

Me: "Oh... Don't worry about it." I say smiling at him, he smiles back.

Daniel: "Ella... I still like you, like a lot."

Me: "Dani I like you too, but jus-" Before I finish my sentence I'm cut off by Daniel connecting his lips with mine. I quickly push him away. "DANIEL! WHAT THE HELL!" 

Daniel: "What? You said you like me too! So what's the big deal?!" 

Ella: "You didn't let me finish! I was going to say, I like you too but just as friends!" 

Daniel: He gets up looking embarrassed. "I need to go" He quickly runs out of my room and goes outside somewhere.