Chapter 6

But then I hear someone calling Daniels name. I pull away before we kiss because it isn't one of the guys calling him. Its a girl.

"Daniel, where are yoouuuu?" I hear a girls voice calling from the front door.

"Who's that?" I whisper to him. Does he already have a girlfriend? Is there something he's not telling me?

"It's a long story.." He says shaking a little bit,

"Dani?" She calls out.

"Just hide!" He says, I quickly go into the walk in cupboard and hide. I look through the cracks in the cupboard.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He says and a few seconds later a girl walk in the kitchen.

"DANIEL!" She shrieks, literally jumping on top of him, "Why did you have to go to that party to perform? You could've stayed and we could've caught up, I mean you just got back from tour and stuff." Gee this girl doesn't stop talking.

"Sorry, we were getting paid good money to do it and it was laid back and we all enjoyed going." He says to her, putting her down.

She moves closer to him. I start getting really mad. I think I'm jealous but I don't know.

"But baby I missed you so much." She says with her hand on his check. Baby? why is she calling him baby?!

"Aww I missed you too..." Please don't say baby, please don't say it! "Babe" He finishes his sentence. I gasp. A lot louder then I thought.

"What was that?" The girl says.

"Uhhhh.." Daniel doesn't know what to say. I can't let him be in a bad situation like this I need to do something.

I texted Jonah and I grab a packet of chips and some lollies I found in the cupboard. I open the door with my hands completely full with junk food. I walk out pretending to have a shocked look on my face and I purposely drop a few things. The girl does not look very happy.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry to interrupt I didn't hear you guys." I say. Daniel looks at me and mouths "What are you doing!?" while his "girlfriend" is looking at me.

"Who the heck are you?!" The girl raises her voice.

"Hey babe I got your messaged you said you needed help?" Jonah says walking into the kitchen.

"oh yes, I didn't realise that it was gonna be this hard to carry everything back to the room, can you give me a hand please?" I say putting the food on the bench. Hi, I'm Ella Jonah's girlfriend." I say smiling with my hand out.

"oh um hi, I'm Lola, Daniels girlfriend, how old are you?" She asks shaking my hand.

"17 why?" I ask.

"Aren't you a bit young to be dating Jonah? I mean he is 20 and your still in high school aren't you?." She says. UMMMM Rude much.

"Yes she is still in High School and three years isn't a big gap" Jonah says giving Lola a stern look whilst grabbing some food.

"Exactly, anyway Jonah and I better get back to our movie." I say starting to walk off.

"Oh what movie?" She asks.

"Uhhh... we are watching um.." I say but I can't think of a movie!

"The Fault in Our Stars" Jonah says.

"Yeah that one, sorry I couldn't remember what is was could, I had a bit of mental blank." I say hoping she buys it.

"Cool, bye," She says waving, "You do remember that I'm staying here for a while, right?" She asks Daniel. He definitely forgot.

"Oh uhh yeah of course." He says as I walk off with Jonah.

"Thank you so much for that save." I say to Jonah while we walk upstairs.

"Yeah no problem... Babe," He says laughing. I giggle, "So how did you get into that situation. I tell him what happened with Daniel and I. Well what was gonna happen.

"Well I'm gonna go to my room now." I say starting to walk off.

"Oh I thought you were actually coming to watch a movie." He says looking a tad confused.

"I mean I can if you want me to" I reply smiling.

"Yeah ok, but can we go in your room? Cause 1. my room is a bit messy and 2. you have a bigger bed." He ask. I give him a look, as in a EWWW gross kinda look.

"Oh my, Just because I ask if we can go in your room because you have a bigger bed doesn't mean I want to have sex!" He says laughing.

"I wasn't gonna say that!" I say slightly uncomfortable.

"No, but you were definitely thinking that." He says laughing even more.

"Nope," I say walking into my room and setting the snacks down on the bed.

"Yeah you were" Jonah says walking in and lying on the bed.

I throw a pillow at him. "Shut up." I say, I cover my face with my hair so he doesn't see that I'm blushing.