Chapter 18

I stand up and he is still laying there with a boner.
Dani: He sees it and quickly covers it up. "Don't. Say. A. Word. About this to anyone." He blankly says, hiding his face from embarrassment. I sit back down on the bean bag next to him. Wondering what was going to have next.

A Few Hours Later

I got bored so I started going through a book collection I saw on a shelf. I was reading a book about space. Must be one of Corbyn's. Daniel is playing some random game he found on his phone.

All of a sudden he gets a text.

Dani: "It's Jonah.."

Me: I look up at him, "What did he say?"

Dani: " Well apparently Lucinda isn't leaving until I come home, but the boys told her beforehand that I'm not gonna be home until tomorrow so now she is staying over for the night. And you and I are stuck in here for the night. Together."

Me: "Great I guess we'll be sleeping on the bean bags. And where are all the blankets? Cause it's getting cold in here." I say searching for a blanket.

I start looking in a box below a cupboard. Then Daniel gets up and walks over to me. He looks at me and smirks than lifts his arm and opens the cupboard above, revealing a bunch of blankets.

Me: I grab one and my eyes go wide. "This is so soft! Omg! Can you please tuck me in?" I say giggling and handing Daniel the blanket.

He chuckles and nods, he grabs the blanket and waits for me to get comfy on the big bean bag. Once I'm in the perfect spot and stop wriggling around he unfolds the blanket and carefully starts to tuck me in.

Me: "Daniel..."
Dani: He looks up, still tucking me on, "yes..?"
Me: "Why do you like me? I mean you don't even really know much about me..."

Dani: "Your right... I don't know that much about you..." He finishing tucking me in and looks at me. "I don't know that you like your coffees hot in the morning and Luke warm in the afternoon. I don't know that you spend so much time with Corbyn because you feel like he's the only one you can talk to about anything. I don't know that you love spending time with Jack and Zach because you guys are always pranking each other. Ella, you might think I don't know much about you but the truth is I could list 30 things that you dislike or that you absolutely love."

Without saying anything I crawl over to him and slowly start to lean in, placing a kiss on his soft lips.

I realise what I'm doing and quickly pull away. Oh shit. What did I just do?!? His eyes go wide for a moment and I can tell he's nervous. We are still inches away from each other.
We hear someone climbing the ladder up to the tree, but we don't move. We just look at the doorway practically waiting to be caught.

I then see blonde hair. Phew, it's just Corbyn.

"Hey, do you guys want anythi-" He stops when he sees us.

Shit. I was so focused on who was coming up the ladder that I somehow forgot that I was still hovering over Daniel who is sitting on the bean bag.

Me: I quickly get off him and push Corbyn back down the ladder and follow him down. Before I go all the way and look at Daniel. "Umm I'll be b-back" I say stuttering. Oof I always stutter around him.

I get to the bottom of the tree where Corbyn is, giving me an are-you-serious kind of look.

Corb: "What was I just about to witness?"

Me: "Don't you mean what did you miss?"

Corb: "Ella! What about Jonah? I swear your only making this worse for you AND both the guys." He says yelling in a whisper.

Me: "I know! I just don't know what to do!"

Corb: "What happened? Did he kiss you?"

Me: "Umm No... I kinda kissed him."

Corb: "Oh my- Ella are you serious?"

Me: "Why does it feel like your attacking me?"

Corb: He scoffs, " I'm not attacking you, you just need to choose. Either Jonah or Daniel."

Me: "You think I didn't know that already? Ugh, Corbyn I just want this to be over. I don't know who I want, I mean I want them both but..."

Daniels Pov.

Corbyn and Ella were talking for a while so I decided to eavesdrop a bit. I quietly move closer to the trapdoor where the ladder is. I slightly open it and listen.

Corb: He scoffs, " I'm not attacking you, you just need to choose. Either Jonah or Daniel."

Ella:  "You think I didn't know that already? Ugh, Corbyn I just want this to be over. I don't know who I want, I mean I want them both but..."

Corb: "but what?" I get nervous about what's going to be said next.