Chapter 12

Anna: She walks over and sighs with a bit of an eye roll. "Yes?"

Well I was gonna say this nicely but she asked for it.

Me: "Put a cherry on top of my milkshake, that's all" I say giving her a sarcastic smile and shoo her away.

(Y'all probably thought Ella was gonna have a full go at Anna lol)

She walks away there is an awkward moment between Jonah and I. He just give me an annoyed and pissed off look. Corbyn laughs.

Corbyn: "Anyone else think she was a bit rude"

Jonah: "Yes, I do. You were being very rude Ella."

Me: "What a sec... I was being the rude one?"

Corbyn: "I was talking about... Anna... the waitress."

Jonah: "Well it was still rude the way you spoke to her."

Me: "I'm sorry but I only spoke to her like that because when I called her over she come over here she sighed and rolled her eyes." It's silent, Jonah looks hella pissed and I can't stand it. "Excuse me but I need some air."

I get up and go outside. The air is nice and breezy. All I want to do is scream and cry, but I know that I need to hold it in. I see that our milkshakes have come out so I go back inside. All the boys are already drinking theirs. Anna is standing at our booth next to where I was sitting, talking to Jonah. I sit down and take a sip of my milkshake.

Me: "OH MY G-" I vomit. All over Anna. "I'm so s-" More vomit comes out. It stops, so I quickly run outside so I don't make an even bigger mess inside. Then it starts coming up, I can feel it. I start vomiting more and more. Daniel come running outside.

Daniel: "Are you alright??"

Ella: "No, not really!"

Daniel: "Sorry that was a stupid question." He comes next to me and holds my hair back. Then the rest of the guys come out. Except for Jonah who is still inside helping Anna. He is doing an awful job at being my fake boyfriend right now.

Daniel: He notice that I am looking at Jonah helping Anna. "Some boyfriend he is." He whispers to me, "If I were your boyfriend I'd never help someone over helping you." He's still holding my hair.

If only he knew that this was all pretend...

I go to the doctors to see what was wrong and turns out someone had poisoned my milkshake. It had to be Anna. I ended going to the hospital so they could make sure everything was alright. All the boys are in the hospital room with me, but Jonah is no where to be seen. Until after who knows how long he walks in.

Jonah: "Can I please talk to Ella. Alone." He says to the guys.

They all leave and Jonah walks closer to the bed.

Jonah: "Look Ella, I don't want to do this anymore."

Me: "What do you mean..?"

Jonah: "I don't want to be your fake boyfriend anymore."

Before I could answer Daniel bursts the door open.

Daniel: "Hold up, FAKE boyfriend??!"

Jonah looks at me but I can't look away from Daniel.

Me: "Daniel... you weren't meant to hear that..." I say softly.

Daniel: "Well guess what! I DID! I can't believe you lied to me for over a month."

Me: "Well you better believe it because it happened."

Daniel: "Why would you do this to me? To us? Huh?"

Me: "I ALREADY TOLD YOU THERE WAS NEVER AN US!" I scream at him.

Daniel: "Yes there was, you were just to blind to see it."

A tear rolls down my cheek.

Me: "Dani I'm sorry... I was upset with you because you never told me about Lola. Then when I asked Jonah for help he agreed."

Daniel: "Sorry isn't gonna cut it! And don't call me Dani, it's Daniel to you." He slowly starts to leave.

Me: "Please, don't go." He turns around and I see a tear rolls down his cheek. He keeps walking, "DANIEL PLEASE! DON'T GO!" I yell. I start bawling my eyes out. "DANIEL! P-please..." I shout still crying. I feel broken completely broken.

Daniels Pov.

Me: "Sorry isn't gonna cut it! And don't call me Dani, it's Daniel to you." I slowly start to leave.

Ella: "Please, don't go."I turn around to look at her one last time and a tear rolls down my cheek. I keep walking, "DANIEL PLEASE! DON'T GO!" she yells. I start bawling my eyes out as I hear her shout more. "DANIEL! P-please...". I feel betrayed completely betrayed.

End of Pov.

Jonah: "Sorry for that, I d-didn't know he was listening..."

I turn my head to Jonah.

Me: "YOU JERK! THIS IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! HE LEFT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T BARE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT LONGER! ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS BE WITH ANNA! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE THAT SHE POISONED ME!!"

Jonah: "You don't know that she was the one who poisoned you!"

Zach: "Actually..." Zach walks in. "I saw her put something in Ella's milkshake." he walks to the other side of the bed.

Jonah: "Well then why didn't you say anything?"

Zach: "I didn't think anything of it, I thought that it was just how she made the milkshake. Sorry."

Me: I grab his hand. "It's alright Herron," I say giving him small smile. "Could you two leave me for a bit please, I just want to be left alone for a while."

The boys leave the room and as soon as they leave I start to cry again. I can't help it I just need to get it all out of my system. This was a mistake, I should have never gone with the guys in the first place. I should've just stayed at home, even if I would've had to stay with Lucinda and Olivia. It wouldn't have been as bad as this...

20 minutes later the nurse comes back.

Nurse: "Hi, how are you feeling?"

Me: "I'm feeling a bit better, my stomach just hurts a bit."

Nurse: "We are gonna have to keep you here for tonight just in case anything changes."

Me: "Ok, thank you. Um, would you be able to ask the boys to come back in I need to talk to them."

Nurse: She gives me a sad look. "I'm sorry dear, but the boys all left... about 15 minutes ago."

Me: "They what..?"

Nurse: "They left... But two of them did give me a letter to give to you."

Me: "They did?" She nods, "Do you remember which ones?"

Nurse: "Well I don't know their names, however, one was tall with brown hair, and the other one had brown hair with blue eyes. Does that help?"

Jonah and Daniel.

Me: "Yes that helps a lot thank you." She hands me a piece of paper and leaves.

I debate on whether I should open it on not...