Chapter 7

I throw a pillow at him. "Shut up." I say, I cover my face with my hair so he doesn't see that I'm blushing.

"Ok! ok! fine..." He says settling down lying down on his back, "But you were totally thinking it..." He whispers just loud enough for me to hear.

"Right, that's it!" I say and I jump on his stomach and start tickling him. But he's stronger than me and he rolls me over so now he's on top of me. He starts tickling me.

"Stop.... stop tickling me!"

"Then admit it! Admit that you thought and maybe still think that I want to have sex with you!"

I've got my hand burrowed under his arm, and I am tickling him ferociously. But he doesn't stop.

I yell, "Okay, okay, truce!" He stops, but I pretend to stop, but I sneakily tickle under his arm again. He let's out a high pitched shriek.

"You said truce!" he accuses. I start laughing and I lie down out of breath. He's out of breath too. I put my hand on his chest still both lying down and my face is close to his like we are about to kiss.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" I asks still panting a little bit.

"Um I'm not sure." He says thinking.

"Not a scary one though." I say lying back on my back.

"Why?"

"Because you hate scary movies." I say looking at the roof.

"How do you know that?"

"While we were on the bus ride here you guys were talking about how you hate scary movies."

"But I thought you were asleep, we all did." He says sitting up and looking at me.

"I pay more attention than you guys obviously think," I say smiling, "Actually I need to change" I say walking over to my pj's draw.

"Oh ok" He says getting up and going to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm giving you some privacy."

"You don't have to leave to give me privacy, you can just turn around, unless you feel more comfortable leaving."

"Oh alright" He comes back and sits on the bed.

He turns around and I turn so I'm facing him making sure he isn't peeking. He is quiet the gentleman because he doesn't look.

I change into this.

"Ok lets watch a movie now

"Ok lets watch a movie now." I grab the remote from the bench and go to the bed.

Jonah is just staring at me.

"Umm are you alright there? Just staring..?" I ask

"oh uhh yeah sorry.." He says looking away. We go on Netflix and scroll through the movies. We finally pick one. The impossible. It's a sad movie, but it's so good.

The movie is almost done, the sad part comes on and I'm crying and Jonah is a little bit teary. The movie finishes and I put the snack on the bench, we have eaten most of the snacks.

"Ughhh my stomach hurts from eating to much junk." I say flopping back onto the bed, on my back.

"Aww you poor thing," he says while pouting his lips, like he's actually feeling sorry for me. "Do you want me to rub it better?" He asks sarcastically.

"Umm actually that would be nice" I say getting comfortable. He rolls his eyes and actually does it. He puts his hand on my stomach and I jump a little, he takes his hand away.

"What happened?"

"Sorry. it tickled a little bit" I say giggling. He starts chuckling but he starts rubbing my stomach. His hands a warm and it gives me a cozy feeling. He's a sweet guy.

"So umm Daniel has a girlfriend..?" I ask while he's still rubbing my tummy.

"Yeah.. he said they were on a brake but I guess they got back together.."

"Then why did he kiss me on the check? and why was he about to kiss me on the lips before Lola walked in? I don't get it..."

"Your asking the wrong person..."

"What do you mean? I thought you were all about girls".

He sits up. "Not everything in my life is about girls" He says I can tell I've offended him little. I was only joking.

"Hey I was joking, I know not everything in your life is about girls, I mean you've got the guys too" I say trying to keep a straight face. I know he's not gay but hopefully this will brighten up his mood.

"Yeah true." He tries to keep a straight face to, but its no use neither of us can hold it in any longer. We both burst out laughing, not being able to stop.