Chapter 11

"Can I have some..?" He looks up a little bit more but I can't really see his face being his hair is covering it a little bit. But then he moves his head up a little more and I see his eyes. They are really red and his cheeks look a bit damp. He's been crying.

"Corbyn... have you been crying..??" I say walking over to him with the pizza. He goes to grab a piece.

"Tell me what happened then you get a piece of pizza." I suggest.

"I'll tell you a few things for a few bites of a piece."

"Fine, deal" I say handing him a slice. He goes to bite into it.

"Umm you have to tell me something first."

"Ugh fine, what do you want to know?" He asks.

"Why were you crying?"

"Well you see there is this girl that I met yesterday," he takes a bite of his pizza, "she was very nice, such a sweet, kind hearted person," he pauses to take another bite of the pizza.

"Ok.. but how come you were crying..?" I ask, starting to sound a bit pushy.

"Well when I met her yesterday she was working at the place we were eating at for lunch. After the boys and I had lunch I had forgot my phone in the diner so I went back to go get it. When I walked in I was asking around for it, turns out she found it had was holding it for me to see if I would come back to pick it up."

He takes a bigger bite out of his pizza, "when I went to get it from her she told me to wait 5 minutes for her because she was just finishing her shift and she wanted to get to know me more. We talked for what felt like hours. She told me that she was going to have another shift today. She also suggest that I'd should go after her shift to go hang out some more. She was being very flirty with me. So I decided to go there..." He takes a sad, sappy bite out of his pizza.

"Let me guess she said no? Already had a boyfriend?" I ask, taking a bite out of my pizza.

"Aye! That's not fair!" he says taking the pizza away from me.

"What?! What do you mean?" I ask trying get my pizza back.

"Well I have to tell you whats wrong me with so I can have a bite of pizza. But you haven't told me why your upset, so you can't have any pizza until you do!"

"What?! I am not upset!" I say crossing my arms. He gives me a are-you-sure? kinda of look.

"Ok fine! but you have to finish telling me about this girl, then I'll tell you."

"Okay... anyway when I went to ask her out she was sitting inside with another guy, they were talking and laughing like a lot and she put her hand on his arm and she was being very flirty with him. He was tall I think he had brown hair, I only saw the back of him, he was wearing a black cap and a leather jacket but thats all I saw..." He says taking another sappy bite out of his pizza.

Then it hit me! That "guy" was Jonah! OMG I can't believe that these two liked the same girl and didn't even realise.

"Okay enough about me, why are you upset." He asks grabbing another slice of pizza and giving my slice back. I tell him that I think I might start actually liking Jonah, he understands immediately. We continue talking about our life issues and eating more pizza. I decide to tell him that the guy he saw with the girl he liked was Jonah.

I go for another walk and grab a coffee. I see Jonah. "Oh Ella! Hey!" He calls out from the other side of the road, he runs over to me. "So I just got back from the diner, and she said yes! Her and I are going out on a date right now actually she's just inside getting her stuff. But you and I will still obviously pretend we are still dating just incase this date goes South. Like you suggested"