Chapter 4

"But if ONE of them doesn't agree then I stay. OK?" I say kinda hoping they all say yes.

"Ok deal! But they're all gonna say yes, so start packing!" He says running off to find the others.

I hope they say yes, because I don't wanna stay here any longer! I have the money my parents gave me so I'll be all set, Lucinda isn't allowed to put her hands on any of that money so I'm good to go.

I decide I should start to pack just in case they all do say yes. But I have to wait another hour before I know if I'm going with them or not because thats when their next brake is. I pass the time just by scrolling through instagram. I get a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say.

All five of them walk in. The last one to walk in is Daniel, his smile is bright as ever! It's so cute.

"Sooo," Jonah starts.

"Your coming with us!" Daniel blurts out.

All the guys look at him disappointed.

"Dude! You just ruined the prank!" Zach says pretending to be annoyed.

"Prank?" I say confused.

"We were gonna pretend that Daniel said no but I guess he got a little bit excited." Corbyn says.

"Oh well." I say laughing.

"We have one more 1 hour to perform and then we will be leaving so try and get most of your stuff in the mini van before than." Jack says.

"Ok" I say they start to walk out.

"Oh and boys," they stop and look at me, "Thank you, this means a lot." I say giving them a small smile.

They all nod and walk out. But then Daniel comes back in.

"Uhhh Ella.." He says.

"Yes?" I say looking up at him.

He starts walking towards me and as he is walking he whispers to himself "1 2 3" and then kisses me on the cheek.

"Don't let anyone see you.." He says looking into my eyes. Boy is he close to me right now. He smells really nice.

"I w-won't..." I say a little bit in shock that he just kissed my check.

He walks out and I start to do my little happy dance, I jump up and down and then I hear him laugh. I walk towards my door, he's almost at the stairs.

"Please tell me you didn't see that?" I say hoping he didn't see my little dance.

"Maybe..." He says chuckling and walking down the stairs.

I laugh a little bit too, but that is embarrassing, he just saw my happy dance. Oh well. I finish packing half an hour later, so I only have another half hour to get everything in the van. I have stairs next to my window so I just take that way down so no one sees. I wonder why there are even stairs here sometimes and I wanted to get rid of them because they were no use to me. But now I'm glad I kept them.

I take all my suitcases and stuff down and go to the mini van. Ok this is not a mini van this is more like a bloody bus! I get all my stuff in and then I sit in the bus and write a note to Lucinda and Olivia.

Dear Lucinda and Olivia,

I know this one is a bit short but here it is. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! <3