Chapter 6

Before I start dam thank you for these 15 reads holy god! I didn't think this book will get that much in a span of under 24 hours. If you really enjoying it but see mistakes or parts that you would like more detailed please comment as I would 1000000000%+ appreciate it. ANYWAY ON WITH DA CHAPTER

I sat by the door. My eyes were bloodshot red. I had stopped crying for a least an hour when a small knock comes on my door.

"Hey it's uh Sal. I wanted you to know I got Charley and he's went off in the police car. He wont bother you again." Sal spoke softly. "Also your mum said I could sleep over tonight so I'll be in Larry's room if you want to hang out." 

I heard a shuffle and a door close. Getting up from the floor I went into my draws and got changed into my unicorn onesie, climbing into bed, I drifted off to sleep.

You awoke to a loud voice, possibly Larry.

"HOLY SHIT!" He yelled, huh what were you missing?

"STOP STARING AND GIVE ME MY MASK.... Please." I could hear Sal sob. Sighing I rolled over and was starting to fall asleep when my door burst open.

"HEY WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! MUM GAVE US ORDERS TO ACTUALLY GET OUT TODAY SO SAL SAID WE CAN HANG AROUND HIS." Larry yelled excited.

I groaned and put my head under my blanket when it was snatched. Larry stood there snickering at my unicorn onesie once again.

"Larry I'm giving you to the count of three to get the fuck out my room before I bust you through the wall." I growled, I am not a morning person.

Before Larry had the chance to speak.

"1"

"2"

"3"

I jumped up and nearly decked him one but he luckily moved out the way and ran out my room.

"Stupid asshole." I grumbled.

Grabbing my blanket and climbing back into bed, not really caring that the door was left open. After fifteen minutes I climbed out of bed to see the two boys staring at me, as I made your way to the kitchen, still in my unicorn onesie.

"Yes.... Do you have a problem?" I snarled, grabbing some water and going back to my room.

"No. Can you get ready now please?" Larry asked.

I sighed and nodded. Walking into my room I put the glass down and shut the door. Hearing Larry laugh and make stupid jokes about my onesie yet again, I changed into some jeans and some boots, wearing a black top and a huge hoodie. Leaving my room, I made your way to the sofa and grabbing mu phone which was on charge.

"Okay I'm ready." I smiled, checking my messages. None, hmmm strange. I ignored it and followed the boys to the elevator. Hopefully today will be a good day.

Hey thanks for reading.

Tracy x