Chapter 18

Travis said yes, Travis said yes to dating me. Well pretending of course. I nearly jumped for joy but remember I actually have to kiss him.

"WHAT!" I screamed, this time Larry covering my mouth.

"SHHH. We don't know whether Sal is here or not." Larry spoke, trying to make me quiet.

The bedroom door opened and Sal walked in smiling.

"BEST DAY EVER!!!" He screamed, falling onto my bed. I stared at him and he giggled.

"How was it?" I asked, confused.

"We went on a dinner date and we then had a long walk.... it ending with us kissing and her walking me back to the apartments." Sal blushed and smiled throughout it all. My heart smashed and I couldn't deal with it. Running to the bathroom I smashed through the door and locked it.

*WARNING SELF HARMING*

I grabbed my razor and pulled up my trouser leg, pressing the razor against my skin I did six deep slashes. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Pain burning in my leg. There was banging on the door.

*SELF HARM OVER*

"Y/N! OPEN THE DOOR!" Sal screamed, trying to smash the door down.

"SIS OPEN THE DOOR." Larry screamed, trying to help Sal

I turned on the tap and started washing my leg, pulling down my trouser leg, I unlocked the door and walked out.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING!" Sal cried, grabbing me, I hissed at the impact on my leg.

Sal sat me down and lifted up my sleeves trying to find cuts when he knocked my leg and I hissed. Sal looking at me lifted up my trouser leg and saw the cuts. Tears formed in my eyes as Sal grabbed some stuff.

"How could you?" Larry cried. "How could you do this to yourself? WHY?" Sal cried. I couldn't tell Sal I liked him that's not right.

"I have a lot on my mind. Things got a little tough and I wasn't trying to ruin your day. Im sorry." I broke down, Sal hugged me tightly but I pulled away.

"Sorry I don't need sympathy." I spoke, walking into my bedroom and sitting on my bed.

School starts tomorrow and being around Travis all day. How is this going to go?

Another chapter and hoping I can do more. Thank you so much for reading and I'll be back again soon

Tracy x