chapter 23

Summer, finally. I woke up and nothing. I lead there, not knowing what to do. Usually Sal bursts in and brings up a plan but that would never happen. Sighing I rolled over and let out a sob. It was super lonely. There is nothing to do and no body to see, I started crying. My pillow got damp and the duvet became a tissue. I just couldn't stop. Life has became so hard that I just couldn't shake away an awful feeling. What if Sal was trapped? What if Ashely had him under her control? What if Sal couldn't escape? My mind was racing and my heart was aching. I needed to know if Sal was okay, if he was safe, happy but most importantly loved! I felt pain flowing in my chest. It was super sore and I felt like you could throw up. Running to the bathroom I placed my head over the toilet and vomit came up like a waterfall. I eyes stung and tears fell. Larry ran in and patted my back, I stared at him and hugged him tightly.

"I miss Sal. I wonder if hes okay" I sobbed, Larry humming a soft tune to me, My eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep. Larry taking me back into my room and placing me down on my soft mattress.

Sals POV

Darkness, that's all I could see. The room was pure black and my arms were tied, probably to stop me from escaping. My head hurt all over, like I had been hit with something. I tried to struggle but it was no use, I couldn't move. How long have I been here? A week, Months, Years. I heard a sound and stopped moving, a bright light came into the room and there was Ashely stood there by a big ass door. Confused I stared at her waiting for her to talk.

"Oh Sal, shame little Y/N thinks you left her and hate her." She laughed, shaking her head.

"You wont be leaving." She sneered, walking towards me and lifting my chin up with her index finger.

"You're mine and no one elses not even hers." She spat, making me blink.

She let out another laugh kicking me flat in the stomach and throwing a bowl on the floor. Groaning I looked inside the bowl only to see one mushroom and a piece of bread. I shivered at the fact I was only wearing my top and boxers, its bloody freezing in here. Laying down on the floor, I used my large top as a blanket and wrapped my legs into it (Anyone else did this with large tops, guilty as charged here) and drifted to sleep.

Yay another chapter. Ive written three in one day, Dam I must sleep now my dreams awaits. I shall be back

Tracy x