Chapter 26

I woke up to arms wrapped around me, smiling I took a deep breath and snuggled in deeper. There was coughing coming from behind me and the arms became a little tight around my chest area. Letting out a little yelp, Sal jumped up and apologised.

"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot I was here." Sal check to see if I was okay.

"Hey its cool." I replied casually, trying not to worry him even more.

We sat there in silence, still hugging. It felt so nice yet so wrong. I stood up, helping him up.

"Wait, if you randomly left, Ashely will known that your gone! You will need to stay here or would she know you came here?" I asked, rambling a little.

"I dunno? Maybe?" Sal spoke, confused.

"Then Larry and I will look after you." I stood proudly when my bedroom door opened and there stood Larry.

"SAL?!" Larry smiled, running and hugging each other.

"Larry?" Sal grinned.

I told Sal about the whole pretending to date Travis to show Ashely that shes a slut. Sal asked for forgiveness and of course we  laughed about it in a good way. We became best buds again but we all knew that Ashely would be after Sal and protecting the small bean is my top priority and that's what I going to do even if it means I could die.

HEYYYYYYYYY Im bacccccck!!!! Thank you so much for reading I really am thankful. Also nearly 400 reads holy shit !! Thank you all

Tracy x