Chapter 12

"WHAT!" Larry screamed, grabbing my shoulders and spinning me around.

"well, yeah." I mumbled quietly, Larry starting to scare me.

"That little fuck weed." Larry silently shuffled on his feet. At this point everyone in the group stared at me.

"OI FUCK FACE!" Travis called, walking towards us. I gulped.

"YEAH Y/N I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!" Travis screamed at me.

"YOU GOT ME IN A LOT OF TROUBLE! AND YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY FOR I-. HUH?" Travis took a step back. Sal, Larry, Todd and Neil all slowly walked towards Travis making him take a few steps back.

"Touch her." Todd spoke.

"You will be." Neil continued.

"In a lot." Larry spoke soon after.

"PAIN." Sal finished, making Travis run off. I smiled and thank them.

"You didn't have to. I can defend myself." I spoke.

Sal slinged an arm around me, walking out of the building considering school had finished. Sal, Larry and myself started walking back to the apartments. Walking into the elevator I went down and walked into my bedroom. Throwing my bag I made my way into the kitchen to see Sal and Larry laughing about something.

"Yo, what you laughing at?" I asked, grabbing a glass from the top shelf.

"NOTHING." Larry and Sal screamed running to Larry's room. I shook the weird feeling off and filled the glass with water and going back into my room. Those boys are sure crazy. I lead on my bed taking a few sips and put on a movie. While the movie was playing I fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter :( I have college tomorrow and also another chapter on the way. Hopefully I can get all up to chapter 20 out today. Means I have a lot of writing to do. I probably do up to chapter 20 and put two chapters out per day, Not sure yet. Anyway have a lovely day

Tracy x