Chapter 28

Sal and I are at the same college thankfully I couldn't lose him now, not how close we were.
It was currently February and Valentine's Day was right around the corner. I were literally scared as fuck due to the fact that I had already got three cards and college was having a Valentine's Day party, some shit that happens every year.

"Hey Y/N, you have a date for that stupid party?" Larry asked, sniggering.
"No course not stupid! I don't even think I will go." I spoke, shutting my locker and throwing my bag over my shoulder.
Larry and I met up with Sal and the others, making our way into the lunch hall I grabbed my bank card and brought my food walking back to the table the others were sat at. Sitting down I pulled my burger off the plate and started eating. Sal was staring at me making me a little flustered yet uncomfortable.
"Hey Sal, do you have a date for the valentines party?" Larry asked, smirking.
"No not yet." Sal smirked, looking at me. I swear my heart would jump out at any moment.
"Oh... who's the lucky girl?" Larry asked.
"It could be a Boy! You ever thought of that?" Todd spoke, laughing afterwards. Everyone laughing along.
"The lucky girl is none of your business, you will just have to wait!" Sal smirked, standing up and walking out the hall. Everyone following behind.

I sat in my last class with Sal staring at every time I answered a question even when I wasn't  doing anything. It was really creepy but I guess not that bad. I finished my lesson and started walking home with Larry and Sal. Sal of course lived with Todd and Neil so I knew we have to part ways.
"Hey uh Y/N can I ask you a question?" Sal asked, while Larry continued walking in, not noticing I  wasn't following.
"Uh yeah." I replied, confused.
"Would you like to go to the uh, Valentine's party?" Sal asked, I nearly choking.
Wait what Sal asked me! Wtf.
"YESSSS, uh I mean yeah sure." I blushed.
"Cool. I'll uh see you then." He smiled, walking down the road to get to his place. I just stood there smiling, coming back to reality I walked into the apartments and went down the elevator. Walking into the living room, Larry was stood there smirking.
"So Sal asked you right?" He smiled.
"YESSS AND MY HEART HOLY SHIT LARRY." I screamed, grabbing his hands and jumping up and down.
"Whoa calm down. We need you buy you an outfit. Before next Thursday." Larry chuckled.
I giggled and mum made us our dinner. I had a shower and climbed into bed excited as fuck. I let sleep take over.

Sals POV
OMG I asked her. I actually asked her. I told Todd and Neil and they were so happy. I have to go clothes shopping before Thursday. What would she be wearing? She looks gorgeous in everything though. Ahhhh. I was excited yet nervous, I had a quick shower and took my mask and eye out laying in bed and drifting off to sleep. Next Thursday here we come.

I AM BACKKK I AM SO SORRY !! OMFG ITS BEEN SO LONG !! I am the worst.

I have been super busy.
Another chapter soon !!
Love you all

Tracy x