Chapter 38

THIS IS GOING TO BE  CHAPTER AND ALSO I NEED TO SAY A FEW THINGS!!
Hey, I want to thank you for the 1.31K readers, I am so shocked, mind blown. I will not be updating as often as I have been. College is getting stressful due to me only having a few assignments left. But I will update when I have the chance. Also, when I do the last chapter of the game, until chapter 5 comes out the book will be on hold. I will be waiting for chapter 5 so this book wouldn't be finished just on hold, which is in a few chapters sadly 😔.THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️❤️ On with the story

Sal. That's all that was on my mind. I was stood outside the room Sal was placed in. Tears slowly fell down my face, it hurt to know that everything that just happened was real. He killed everyone. He nearly killed me! I wiped your tears with my sleeve and stood up. This police officer stood in front of me and smiled. 

"You may talk to him." They spoke, opening the door for me to walk in. 

Sal was sat behind glass, a little hole for him to talk and his hands are cuffed behind his back.

I sighed and walked in sitting in the wooden chair inches away from the glass. 

"Y/N let me explain please I need to tell you the trut-" I cut him off.

"No, you listen to me." I sternly spoke, shakily taking a breath. 

"Sal what the hell have you done! You promised me that no one would get hurt. You said that you were okay now! That everything was alright! You could now peacefully move on!" Tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Y/N I- it was Terrance! He told me it was the only way, the same thing he did to his family." He sobbed, tears flowing down his cheeks.

I shook my head and stood up. 

"Goodbye Sal." Was the last thing I said before leaving the room, with the man you loved inside.

Oh another quick note, if you want to follow me feel free I follow back and also I do post a lot about what's going on. So if I do "disappear" then I will post about it.
Tracy x