Chapter 19

Walking into the school building I saw Travis, smiling I walked up to him, leaving Larry, Sal, Ashely, Todd and Neil behind.

"Hey." I smiled, kissing his cheek slightly. Sal looked at me in shock.

"Hey what was that?" Sal asked confused.

"Oh Travis and I are dating." I smirked, walking towards the corner we guys stood at for our first lesson.

"Since when?" He called, catching up to me.

"What's it to you? You have Ashely." I spoke back, watching Larry wink at me.

"I...Its not that, I was just wondering." Sal stuttered, slightly walking back to Ashely. I felt a little terrible but Larry's idea.

"Y/N." Travis called, walking towards me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah?" I asked confused.

"Wanna sit next to me and not with your creepy friends?" That hurt I but you knew what I had to say.

"Yeah sure." I smiled, walking into the room with him still had his arms wrapped around me.

Sal stared at me all throughout the lesson confused and hurt.

Sals POV

What the hell has gotten into Y/N. Shes been acting strange and to suddenly be dating Travis is a shock. Maybe shes liked him for a long time but to suddenly be dating him is weird. I shook the feeling off and tried to concentrate but it was hard as she kept laughing super loud, a cute and a laugh I could listen to for the rest of my life. I have had a bit of a crush on Y/N but im with Ashely how am I meant to tell her that? This isn't fair on any of us. I like Ashely and Y/N what am I meant to do? Larry knows everything maybe I should speak to him.

Hey everyone !! Im back. thank you so much for reading I really appreciate it. Im thinking of going back to the other chapters and changing you to I but I wanna know what your opinion is. So comment. Thank you so much.

Tracy x