Chapter 34

I WAS HURTING WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. YOU ALL KNOW!

It has been a week since I have been living with Sal and it was going fantastically! I was enjoying myself so much that I hardly saw Larry. Today I am going to see him, I had some gifts and his favourite drink. Walking to the apartments I arrived and opened the door to my old home. Walking in I called for Larry but there was no reply. 'Hmmm maybe he's in his room' I thought opening his bedroom door to see no one. There was a breeze coming from the door to outside. Wait he may be in the treehouse! Smiling and walking out I reached the tree house, grabbing the ladder I walked up.

"Larry?" I called.
But the sight was terrifying, I dropped everything and screamed. Larry was lead there next to an empty bottle. I rushed and touched him, he was freezing, dead.... I stopped and grabbed my phone.

"SAL YOU NEED TO COME TO THE TREEHOUSE, LARRYS DEAD!!" I screamed, crying. Sitting there waiting for Sal I kept thinking it was my fault for not seeing him.

Suddenly I could hear someone walking up the ladder. 

"Y/N!! LARRY." Sal screamed, running over. 

"He's gone." I sobbed, at the bottom of the treehouse while the police and ambulance was up there. Sal didn't speak though, he was pacing back and forth. 

"Sal?" I whispered, grabbing his hand, which he pulled from my pleading grasp.

"Sal please." I sobbed, falling to the floor.

Sal didn't say anything just kept pacing. Todd and Neil arrived, confused. 

"Y/N!!" Todd screamed, running to me. 

"Larry- he- oh my god-shit- he's gone." I stumbled over my words.

"We heard." Neil sadly smiled, grabbing my shoulder and hugging me. 

The police and ambulance asked questions and then left with the body, of my brother.

That night I couldn't sleep, that look on Larrys face, the look of sorrow, hate, regret but mostly anger. I kept tossing and turning. Sal sleeping peacefully next to me. 

"Sal I can't sleep." I spoke, patting his side.

"Mhmmm. Come here." He mumbled, wrapping a tight arm around me. 

"He's in a better place now, maybe he's happy." Sal spoke, voice cracking.

 Maybe Sals right. I sighed and closed my eyes. Letting sleep take over.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! I really do appreciate it ^_^ I'm so happy so many people are enjoying this!!
Tracy x