chapter 24

The T.V was blaring. Henry came to our apartment asking if we had seen Sal for the month he's been gone.

"No." I replied back, confused and really worried.

"Oh okay thank you. If you see him let me know." I nodded, closing the door. 

That's really strange, maybe he just wants to see no one, or hes trapped, Okay I really need to stop thinking like that I told myself for the thousandth time. Sighing I went back to my show when another knock at the door pulled me away again.

Opening the door you saw Travis. Confused but being nice enough I let him in.  Travis and I gave up the dating idea and became really good friends, actually probably even closer friends then Sal and I were.

"Hey whats up?" I asked, sitting down and muting my favourite show.

"Ashley, I haven't seen her since the last day of school." He replied, clearly hurt and confused.

"Well I haven't seen Sal for the whole month so somethings got to be connected." I shout, apologising after and laughing.

"Yeah maybe." Travis thought out loud.

Larry stormed into the apartment slamming the door behind him, hes the only one in contact with Sal at the moment.

"Fucking Prick.!" Larry screamed, throwing his phone on the floor, well I guess not now.

"What happened?" Travis asked, giving Larry a side way hug, they had gotten close as friends too.

"Sal basically rang me up to say he doesn't want anything to do with us anymore, especially me. Hes had enough and wants to be alone." Larry rambled on but I weren't listening.

"Its Ashely." I interrupted, apologising after.

"I agree." Travis spoke in, Larry agreeing a little after.

"We just have to ignore him though, otherwise Ashely will get suspicious and then like come after us." Larry spoke, slouching.

"Well then we wait, lets see if Sal comes barging in asking for help, because we then protect the small bean." I replied, smiling a little.

Come on Sal you're stronger than this.

Sals POV

I need to escape now, this is the only chance I have. Stupid Todd and Tutor sessions. So grateful shes going away next year and Me, Larry, Y/N, Todd and Neil are going to college in September.

I grabbed the ropes on my arms and ran towards the window, there the knife I was after. I grabbed it and started cutting the ropes, untangling my arms, I reached for the branch outside the window. Pulling myself up I climbed onto the tree and climbed down. Running, the wind, which I haven't felt in a long time, racing through my hair. It felt so nice yet the pit of my stomach I felt dead. I continued running seeing the apartments insight I ran around the back to see the small little window, Ah Y/N window, looking around I saw a tiny rock, picking it up I threw it, it bouncing off the window and back at my feet, thank god I picked up my clothes and shoes before leaving. I threw the rock three more times, when I could hear movement, was she going to save me or leave me?

Hey whoop whoop, Im actually doing quite well with chapters, I hope you are enjoying this even more. Well next chapter is the best chapter I have ever written. Just wait until you read it. Anyway im off to publish chapter 25 Love you all

Tracy x