Chapter 16

GOOD MORNING MY SUNSHINES. I am hoping to write over 800 words that is my goal.. including this. Love you all also I want to apologise my phone is being fixed yet again so this has taken a few days to write and im so sorry. Enjoy

The drive towards the ice cream shop was quick. I entered my bedroom and plopped down on the bed. Letting out a huge sigh I stumbled to my draws to retrieve my onesie. I got changed and lead in my bed. Pulling up the covers I got warm and comfortable. Drifting off to sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Grabbing my phone I checked the time, 4:15pm. Shit I've been asleep for three hours. Mumbling I opened my door to see Larry and Sal sat on the sofa, watching T.V.
"Hey boys." I yawned, sitting in between them.
"Hey Y/N." Sal answered, smiling.
"How was your sleep?" Larry asked, changing the channel.
"Alright. Better then some nights." I smiled, leaning back.
Sal hummed and looked at the T.V. I looked at him. Sal was wearing his usual clothes but his body language was cold, sluggish and distant. He seemed very odd, weird and not himself at all.

"Hey Sal are you okay?" I asked, shivering little, very confused.

"Yeah im cool." He laughed a little, looking at me.

"Oh cool." I mumbled back, staring at the blank T.V screen when arms wrapped around me. A soft sob could be heard in my right ear. Sal burst into tears and shaking violently.

"Sal you can tell me." I softly spoke, moving his hair out the way slightly.

"Its just that. I didn't think I could have this many friends ever since mum died and all of this is over whelming. Also I think I really like Ashley." My heart drops at the last part. 

I just stare blankly at Sal. Tears threating to fall. Well I don't know if I actually like Sal but some feelings are there. I could not believe my ears.

"Earth to Y/N." Sal waves a hand in my face.

"Sorry trying to process what you said." I spoke, voice cracking a little but barely noticeable.

"Well why don't you tell her?" I suggest, wanting to wash my mouth out for saying that sentence.

"what if she doesn't feel the same?" Sal shoots back at me, I began wishing I wasn't  in the room.

"Well if you tell her what could go wrong? Rejection always happens." I shot back feeling dead inside.

I leave walking into my room dread filling my body. When suddenly...

"SHE SAID YES." Sal screams, running into my room and engulfing me into a hug.

I wish I died right here and  right now.

im such a bad author im so sorry. My phone has to be fixed once again and I haven't updated in so long :( heres the next chapter and I will try to get the next one out tonight. AHHH Im so stressed this week, I will try to be better!

Tracy x