『T』『w』『e』『n』『t』『y』 -『o』『n』『e』

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕪𝕖

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The glistening sun beams through the curtains of a sunday morning, I need a few more hours of blackness. Not to sleep, but to prepare, to pour my thoughts out onto a page. Feeling smooth skin on her arms as the flashbacks flashed through my mind like a cassette tape, smiling to myself lightly as I pull her body closer to mine whilst petting her pastel pink locks of hair which I placed my head ontop of.

Wearing the oversized tops in bed, legs tangled together as I admired her sleeping cute face which made me blush as I kissed her forehead.

After a while I decided to slip out of her grip as I travelled to her cupboard that was full of snacks which I knew of as I munched on them. Before going to her room yesterday we decided to go to the market to grab some ingredients for breakfast such as eggs, rice ect...

I was preparing a suitable breakfast for both of us, the cooking aroma drifting though the room as I opened the window to get some fresh air. I cracked the egg as it sizzled on the pan, humming a random song that came in my mind randomly.

As I was preparing the breakfast on the playes I heard some little footsteps coming towards me, feeling of her slim arms wrapped around my waist as I still knew she was half asleep whilst cuddling into my back. I giggle to myself until I heard her slide on the floor, curiously I was about to turn back however it happened so fast as she grabbed my thigh and placed her head underneath my shirt as she started to apply kitten licks to my area.

"N-Nanami..?" I try not to moan as she continues her job down there as I leaned against the counter.

Enjoying the pleasure underneath me, I put my hand behind me as I placed it on her head whilst gently bringing her closer to my clit. I panted, her digging of her tongue made me squeal our a moan as she lapped my folds. Only the sound of sucking filled the room whilst I rolled my eyes.

She gripped my thighs tighter as she moved her head with the rhythm of her tongue, it was making her turned on as she moaned which vibrated onto my lower lips which added more pleasure.

A bit more of edging of my orgasm as she licked the juices and kissed my fold as she finally leaves my clit and poked her head out of my shirt as she stood up onto her feet. I smile shyly as I turn around and kissed her plump lips for a long time as I felt her soft cheeks.

"Breakfast will be done soon" I say to her as she pouted towards me.

"But i already had mine..." She blushed at what she said as you tried to not make your face red.

"You cheeky girl, sit down I'll bring the breakfast" i say playfully to her as she nodded and went over to her small table as she brushed her hair before joining you to eat breakfast.

After enjoying the breakfast and chatting, I washed the dishes as she changed her clothes into more comfortable ones as she helped you dry the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen flickered as the sounds of the game echoed through the room as we both were covered in a blanket. Evening has settled as I was defeated one again by Nanami the millionth time over the course of knowing her.

"After one more game I have to head back to my room and finish some of the decorations" I say to her.

"...Ah, for Chisa-sensei. Right?" She remembered as I nodded as she was coming back in a 2-3 months.

After playing one last round with Nanami, I kissed her goodbye as I travelled to my door as I tried to unlock it with my keys.

"U-Ummm..." I heard a light voice next to me as i turned around and saw the violet haired girl.

"Oh hey Mikan, do you need anything" I look back at her as she looks down and blushes.

"Just saying, umm..I-If you need help with a-anything then I'm f-free to help." She stuttered.

"I-Im sorry! Dont hate m-me!" She squealed as I was about to give her an answer.

"Mikan its okay, I dont hate you. Um, thanks. I'll tell you if I need something. Okay!" I give her a reassured smile as she nodded whilst had some tears in her eyes as she ran off.

I unlocked my door as shut it when I entered, dropping my bag whilst running to my bed and jumping on it. The silence filled the air as I gripped onto the blanket and blushed. Thinking about all the stuff we did, past me would of never believed that.

I sat down on my floor as I layed out the decorations that were half way finshed. I did them early so I dont have to panick about them when the day was arriving.

Listening to some lofi chill music as I focused on my painting and cutting some shapes and different materials that will work well with the theme. My low ponytail hanging from the side as I bent down to look closely at the detail and to rethink to change anything.

After doing enough work I headed to the bathroom to get a nice warm shower that will make me more calmer and collect all my thoughts. After going through my whole night routine I slipped into bed and texted Nanami goodnight before going to deep sleep.

 After going through my whole night routine I slipped into bed and texted Nanami goodnight before going to deep sleep