Chapter 4: Isabel and Farlan

We managed to kill at least 3/4 of the titans near the entrance. We let the other scouts deal with the remaining. As we were heading back, we ran into Hanji who was very excited to know about the Colossal Titan. 

"Levi! Did you see that beautiful creature?!?", she shouted with sparkling eyes.

"You mean that wretched thing? Yes.", I replied back.

She laughed at my response. 

"Come on Levi! I know you also want those juicy details!", she replied quickly.

I looked away from her then continued heading forward.

"See ya!", she shouted, waving goodbye from behind.

We reached the headquarters and we refilled our gas tanks. 

"We're going back out there?", Oluo asked after refilling his tank.

I nodded slowly, standing up and facing the exit of the headquarter. More titans are appearing. I looked back at my squad mates who are still refilling.

They shouldn't die. I don't care if this is a dream. They're going to live until the end.

After they refilled the gas, we hurriedly went back outside. We went separate places for a while. I headed east for the titans in that area has already scattered. Just as I was coming closer, I heard two familiar cries nearby. I stopped at the top of a roof, looking around and trying to know where the sound was coming from.

I hop down the house and checked the houses if there are any trapped people. Just as I thought, there was two person inside one house. They were teenagers. A male and female.

What's this?

They have the scout's jacket. 

They're scouts. They're trapped. I need to get them out of there.

I checked if there are any titans nearby and there seems to be none. I went to the front and kicked the door open. They were startled at first but when they saw the uniform I was wearing, they let out a sigh of relief. 

They're out of gas and blades...

I took a look at their faces and it shocked me.

Isabel? Farlan?

I walked forward to them out of the sunlight's rays and they got a clear vision of me. 

"Levi?!?", they both said out loud.

They tackle hugged me.

"Oh god we missed you! But before all this chit-chats, let's get out of here.", Isabel said.

I nodded and Farlan took a look outside the house, checking for titans. 

"One on the right. Two on the left.", he whispered so that he won't get the titans' attention.

Since I have a full tank of gas, I decided to be bait and let them escape to the headquarters while I'm at it. I walked outside and glide near the titans both at the left and right. I lured them away from the Isabel and Farlan. Once I saw them reach the headquarters, I turned around, hooked the wires at the titan's nape, boost my speed through the gas and sliced off the three titans' nape in one go. I continued killing the titans at my area.

                                                                                   ***

I hooked my wires unto the walls knowing that my gas is less than a half now. I looked around for any safe landings. The hole in the wall isn't covered up yet so more and more titans are coming. From a distance, I can see Isabel and Farlan heading towards my direction. 

Once they're here, I can go refill my tanks. 

They made an entrance by killing the titans nearest to them. 

"Hey! Levi! We're here!", they shouted as they come closer to me.

"Take my place and I will go refill my tanks.", I replied to them.

"Got it Levi!"

I hooked my wires away from the walls. I glide towards the headquarters. I quickly refilled my tank.

Isabel and Farlan are here. Does that mean all of them are alive in this world? Even my old squad is here.

I refilled it completely and I stood up, staying silent for a while.

I almost forgot this is all a dream...

I glide towards where Hanji is. As I expected, Hanji caught another titan. She was standing there admiring it. I landed next to her and asked for a moment.

"How are we going to cover that hole four eyes?", I asked.

"Well... We can just repair it.", she replied.

"Repair?! With the titans coming in, we can't repair that fast."

"Hah! With teamwork and science, we can do this in no time!"

"Yeah whatever. Just hurry up!"

"Wait until I get to put this new titan in its place!"

I sighed and went away to my squad members.

Where are they?

After a few more gliding around the town, I found them taking a break from exhaustion. I landed next to them.

"Will these titans ever stop?", muttered Oluo.

"The hole in the wall isn't closed up yet.", I said.

"Ugh so that's why.", Eld replied.

"Hanji said she will fix it 'fast'."

"Oh okay. Let's go back to the headquarters then.", Petra suggested.

We all nodded and went back to the headquarters.