Chapter 13: The Finale...

I took a deep breath, looking at the massive titans that were left. I felt a chill down my spine. I took my blades put and suddenly, Eren and Oluo went behind me.

"We were able to make him fall asleep. We'll join you.", Eren said.

I nodded and said "thanks".

We killed a lot of titans but then one of them caught my attention. The titan that killed Petra...

I once again took a deep breath and charged at it. "This is what you get by killing her!", I shouted. I noticed it raise it's large hands and I saw it right in front of me. Eren and Oluo were killing the last two titans, not counting the one that killed Petra.

I took its chance to grab me and crush my bones. I flinched at the pain. It was horrible. It put me into its mouth and I saw Eren with Oluo coming.

I shouted while I still can. "Kill this titan! It's the last one! Free humanity from this prison! Reach the victory! And tell Levar!... PAPA'S BY HIS SIDE! AND THAT HE WILL BECOME A GREAT SOLDIER!"

"Levi no!", Eren shouted.

But it was too late. It closed its mouth and swallowed me whole. Even though I was alive, I have no weapon to at least cut my way out...

It was my end...

I can hear the titan's roar from outside. They've defeated it... I'm glad... Levar will finally live in a world of peace... I leaned my head against the muscles of the titan as I feel it fall. It was getting hotter inside...

After a few minutes, my body went weak and my eyes closed, as I let out my last breath. I smiled peacefully...

Later...

Eren and Oluo went back to the headquarters with a sign of sorrow in their faces.

"Where's Levi?", Hanji asked.

Eren shook his head no...

They saw Levar nearby and called him... They told him what my last words were...

He burst into tears. "No! Papa's not gone! I am sorry for what I did! Bring him back! Bring him back!", he shouted, hugging Eren tightly.

The whole remaining Survey Corps member comforted him and the Garrisons looked for my body... If there was any left...

They found it.. But my body was pale and no pulse can be sensed...

Humanity's Strongest is gone...

They took my body into a coffin and put some roses beside me. It was a sad ending for them... They let the coffin sink into the oceans for they finally were able to see the outside world. They planned to share it with me too...

Just then, all my vision about that went blank...

I saw a small light getting brighter...

I saw myself lying down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling....

Wait... What?!

I quickly got up and looked around. I was too confused that I tripped down on the floor because I lost balance. Eren opened the door.

"Uh.. Captain? You okay?", he asked.

"Uh.. Yeah.", I replied.

"Hurry up Captain. The squad's waiting outside."

I put my uniform on and went outside and saw Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Armin, Sasha, Historia...

I forgot they were my new squadmates...

I forgot that it was all a dream....

But it was such a beautiful world that I would like to experience forever...

A world that I would've long wanted...

 It was like a nightmare and it's painful for me
Cause' nobody wants to die too fast
Remember the day of grief
Now it's strange for me
I can see your face
I can hear your voice...

Remember the day we met and it's painful for me
Cause' nobody wants to die too fast
Remember the day we dreamed
Now explain for me
I can see your face
I can hear your voice
Can't look back, but we'll not come back
Can't be afraid, each time after time
So once again, I'm hiding in my room
The peaceful times are what made us blind
So you can't fly, and never try
You told me, oh long ago
But you left the wall
And tried again
So hold on our hopes with you
It was like a nightmare and it's painful for me
Cause' nobody wants to die too fast
Remember the day of grief
Now it's strange for me
I can...

But I guess this is...

A New Beginning...