Chapter 13-What The Beep!

Chapter 13

Saturday night was full of a blissful night of nothingness. No dreams of hell and no dreams of that very attractive boy. Just pure dreamless bliss. After yesterday's surprise I decided to help Cilia babysit.

But little did I know that soon enough that things would take a turn for the worst...

It was any normal wednesday afternoon when a strange vibe coursed around the school. But I just shrugged it off, I mean how bad could today be and plus it's high school! Nothing out of the ordinary happens at high schools. Does it? Damn it woman you should stop being paranoid! Taking a deep cleansing breath I walked into the school building with my head held high.

After a mostly uneventful weekend, monday and tuesday were even worse! Shane wasn't in school so I couldn't talk to him at lunch and run through our play, which miss decided to say that I shall have to wait for him to return or pair up with someone else and do it. Gregorio was also a no show and I couldn't sit at their table without feeling very awkward. I didn't seed Ceribus either like he said so that pissed me off. Cilia kept saying' it'll be fine, there are probably just busy or off ill' but I wasn't quite sure that was it. Them all being off just seemed suspicious.

Lunch had just finished and Cilia came with me to my locker. I had to get the script so I could try and convince miss to let me play it alone, or with her, but I have my doubts.

"Hey Cilia what are you doing..."

"Ahhhhh!!" That scream echoed through the entire school. There was a pause, if only for a second, then the whole school rushed to the source. The werewolves were first in motion, then the others followed. This can't be good, i thought as we followed the flow of people. Cilia and I were barely at the gym when I smelt it. Blood. I stopped in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" Cilia said wide eyed as she looked at me.

"Something bad has happened Cil." She looked knowingly at me, but we made our way into the scream filled gym awaiting the horror that we'll see.

As we stepped through the double doors Cilia gasped and her hands went to her mouth.

"Is that..." I started but my eyes were drawn to a girl face down on her knees sobbing wildly. It was Danielle.

"Steve" I breathed. I hesitated but dragged my eyes towards the scene before us.

Steve lay crumpled on top of the centre bleachers. His blonde hair stained with blood, hands drenched in red and were in such a position that I knew they were broken. It looked like he'd been tortured with all the cuts and broken bones, but his head looked displaced kinda like... Oh my god I thought to myself, someone broke his neck.

My attention was dragged away from Steve as I felt a presence within the gym. I searched the crowd for that presence and, there by the fire exit, stood completely motionless and eyes fixated on me. He was the only one, besides myself, that wasn't breaking down or crying. I gave a quick glance between Steve and this guy. His mouth twitched like he was holding back a smirk but his eyes gave away their sly look. You did this? I glared accusingly at him. But all he could do was smile slightly and walk out the fire exit.

I couldn't breath, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and dropped to the floor, hard on my knees. I began hyperventilating and clutching my chest in hopes the air would come.

How could he do this? Who is he? What did Steve do to deserve such torture?

Oh sweet cheeks, don't you remember me? I heard the voice in my head and then he gave a manacle laugh.

Oh My Good God, it can't be him... It was only a dream wasn't it?

*Gasps* sorry Steve... Your sure to find out why he died tho... Or will you? Oh and how does the guy from hell tie into it? Mwahahahahaaa oh I love my job lol xxxx