Chapter 11- Be Aware Of Your Surroundings.

Chapter 11.

I couldn't get back to sleep after that. I was so worked up that I was afraid something would get me in the night. This guy he just seemed to be so easy and in his own way charming, but he was also menacing and irritating. An odd combination but with such a sort 'visit' I couldn't really tell what he was like other then the obvious. I couldn't see what he actually looked like which only made me more worried that it could be anyone, well any guy that may jump me and drag me off somewhere. I didn't really fancy another visit to hell, it was too much like its name to ever be a safe haven.

I glanced at the clock and it said 08:28, digital clock of course. I groaned at being awake at this ungodly hour on a weekend but then I remember I'm not going to be alone all day. I'll be meeting Shane in 2 and a half hours. I should go shower and rid myself of that weird dream. I trudged my way to the bathroom, eyes threatening to close because I was to alert too early in the morning.

I took an hour long shower, I knew it was an hour as the water turned cold shocking me awake. I had a towel on as I looked out of my bedroom window. It was sunny but had a few grey clouds here and there. These were the days I was glad to have a bedroom at the back of the house, yep I was in a towel and if I was in a towel at the front of the house I would've kept my curtains shut until I was changed or decent for the world to see me. So yeah when you're room window lets you see into a back garden and a glorious forest you let me know.

I went to my wardrobe and thanks to the weather I could be comfortable and prepared. I picked out a three-quarter length orange top and dark green skinnies, accompanied by black boots. Small heal of course. I put my hair up in a pony tail and put minimal make up on, lip gloss, liner and mascara. I was set to go. You haven't had breakfast you dumb nut. My wolf was patronizing me.

Why are you so worried about having breakfast? You're a big girl, you'll manage. I said back. My stomach choice that moment to agree with my wolf.

"Really you're against me too?" I spoke to my stomach. Sighing I went to the kitchen to pour out some orange juice and make some toast. Finishing the toast and orange juice I looked at my watch. Oh crap, it's 5 to 11! I rushed around the house to get what I needed; car keys, bag to put stuff in, phone... Phone! Where's my phone?!

"... Payphone trying to call home all of my change I spent on you..." my phone blasted throughout the house and I was trying to follow the noise. "... I know it hard to remember the people we used to be..." Crap, crap crap! Where is it?! Everywhere I went the noise sounded the same, I was confused and panicking, unless it wasn't obvious. "... if happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this..." I was getting fed up so I stood still and listened. "... All these fairy tales are full of shit, one more fucking love song I'll be sick..." I put my weight on my left leg and put my arm behind me and into my back pocket. What the hell is that? I felt something in the back pocket... my phone. I burst out laughing at my stupidity.

"Sometimes the things I do are face book worthy." I told myself calming down. ".. You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care..." I'd almost forgot, again, that my phone was ringing. Looked at the caller and all it had on was a number and no name. Huh, I wonder who this could be.

"Hello?"

"Hey Beth its Shane." I don't remember giving Shane my number.

"Oh, hey Shane. What's up? I'm just about to leave for the school."

"Umm about that. Beth I'm sorry I can't meet you today something important came up and I can't bail on it." he sounded a little skittish but that could've been the connection.

"Oh, okay. Well er I'll see you Monday then."

"Yeah, I'll see you Monday. Bye." He hurried while cutting off the phone.