Chapter 17- The Old Switch-Er-Oo.

Chapter 17

Cheryl's POV (Beth's mom)

I cried. I never thought this day would come... When she would come back and take my little girl away from me. I mean yes I knew she would be back, but I thought she would've waited till her 18th birthday, when she fully grows into her powers. If she hasn't already anyway. As I sat there in Coles arms I felt like a part of me had gone, my wolf was whimpering, my heart was racing and I could feel Coles emotions running through me.

What if she doesn't come back? What if she can't find her way out? I thought to myself as I crumbled.

"She will come back to us Cheryl, Angela won't keep her there forever, you remember how long it took you to get out?"

"Well yes, but time is different compared to here. She could be stuck there for years and it would've been a few months! She could be panicking over there!"

If you want to,, you could always go there yourself and help her? But it is your choice after all I'm not the one controlling this body, you are, I'm just a part of you thats the common sense. My wolf laughed softly at her comical remark. But she did have a point. I could go...

"Now I know that look. The answer is no, and you can tell your wolf that I'm not doing it either."

"I don't need to tell her she can hear you, plus you don't want me repeating anything she just said about you." I smiled sweetly at him as best I could in my state.

"Your really strong you know that?" I looked away to hide the blush that was heating up my cheeks. "You know you can't hide a lot from me honey, even the fact that your blushing, I know you and I love you."

I prayed silently, in hope he would change his mind about taking me there. He sighed deeply shaking his head. Dang it, I really can't hide anything from him.

"You need to learn how to shut off your mind sweetheart, I can hear everything." I used this to my advantage. I moved my hands up his chest in a slow motion, just to tease him.

"Now why, my dear, would I want to do that?" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. He gulped loudly, I smiled to myself, yes! Got you now honey, you know you can't resist it. I mean who could resist me? Now I just sound cocky.

"Nope, I won't do it!" he shook his head full of glossy brown curls, if you looked close enough you could see fine flecks of grey in his hair. His expression turned shocked as he touched his hair, moving away from me. "Thats not fair! Just because I age more doesn't mean you can pick out my grey hairs!" feigning hurt, which made me laugh. I liked this feeling, it made me feel young again, just like I was when I met him for the first time...

He chuckled, bringing me out of my daze. He always seemed to grab my attention with the simplest things. "Reminiscing now Cherry?" I loved his pet name for me, it Beth had never been around to hear it but I'm sure she'd say something like ' jee whizz guys, get a room. I'm too young to hear you to get all soppy!' I smiled at the thought.

"Yes Cole, I'm re-living the good old days, and the new ones." I went over to him, he'd gone to stand by the mirror, searching for those illusive grey hairs. "Please Coley, I want to help her. You would know if I was in any danger, please honey let me help save our daughter." he dropped his shoulders in defeat. He knew I had a point, he couldn't deny It. But there was something about Angela that made my skin crawl, more then usual might I add. Like she was up to something, but what?

"Ok. But any sign of trouble I'm getting you out of there, then I'm getting Beth. Alright?" I smiled widely and jumped into his arms closing my eyes, savouring his scent to make sure I come home. Come home to my mate, come home to my lover, my friend and my life. I felt the vibrations going through me. He pulled me off him and looked in my eyes. He looked sad, scared and lonely.