5

Y/N Pov

2 Weeks have pasted since I last saw my father, my 2 older brothers and my mate.

Taehyung has managed to keep my busy but even he has things to do. I don't mind though, especially since we're always together half the time anyway .

When your mate is away, time seems to be slower than you could possibly remember , you just feel lonely and want to constantly to be by their side and that is how exactly how I feel at the moment

Jay has been opening the bond between us, at least letting me feel him through the mating bond which at least eases my worries.

I still keep thinking about that vampire I had meet 2 weeks ago, even though I shouldn't. The way he spoke and his interest in having a conversation with me seems different from the other vampires I've encountered.

Which is usually when we are baring our fangs at each other ready to spill blood so you can imagine that we aren't really up to have a nice chitchat

Earlier this morning we received word, they're should be returning home soon if they're lucky but it's most likely not possible.

But there's also a possibility that Taehyung would need to head to the front lines as well.....and the elders are considering on making me go along with him.

When Taehyung heard of this, to say he wasn't furious would be an understatement. It's true that I want to help and know to to fight but I've never really been on the battlefield.

I mainly want to end everything, the suffering, the loss, just everything about the war. But the leaders are too much in their pride to call a treaty.

"Y/n!Y/n!"

I came out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name.

It was one of the wolf's in our pack, running towards me with a worried expression on her face.

"What is it?"

Once she made it towards me, she stopped to catch her breathe before speaking "Its been decided"

"Decided?"

She nodded "Its been decided that your brother will be heading to join your father and brothers in battle and....."

I quirked an eyebrow "and?"

"And you'll be going with him"

===========
A/n:

Sorry for the short chapter but I just felt like this would be a good cliffhanger right here.....hehe

Hope you guys are liking the story so far, I know things are progressing kinda quick but don't worry.....I have a lot of things planned for this story!

So til next chapter~

-TheDarkWinterRose
2/16/19
5:57pm