9

Don't forget to vote and comment and also read the message at the end of the chapter

Y/n Pov

"Venom?"

The man nodded as his face remained neutral during this whole entire conversation.

"Isn't there any other way to cure it-t"

my voiced cracked at the end as the bond between the both of us was breaking and it was tearing my heart apart as every second passed. My wolf was whimpering, wishing to do something for our mate

When he said nothing in return, my heart sank and I looked down towards Jay who breathing was labored. I hugged him closer to me as the man continued to stare down at us.

"No"

"No?"

The man quirked an eyebrow as he heard me. I raised my head to look at him with fire of determination on my eyes.

"I refuse to believe that there isn't another cure for him"

He sighed "believe whatever you want, just remember that I already told you"

With that he disappeared before I could get another word out.

I look down at my mate as my wolf continued to whimper.

"Y/n!"

Taehyung shouted out as he reached me but his eyes widen once he saw the scene before him. He equated down to us as he had a grim look on his face.

"Y/n, father is calling us back. It seems we managed to make them retreat but both sides have suffered great loses"

I scoffed. "Do you think I care about that right now?! Look at my mate Taehyung!"

"Y/n, we need to go back. Not just cause of father's orders but so we can also deal with Jay's injuries...isn't that what you want"

I pursed my lips as I look into his eyes, mine filled with hurt and pain no doubt but I nodded my head.

Taehyung used his powers to get us back to the camp site where our doctors quickly took Jay from me despite my growling and Tae had to hold me back from going along with them the first-aid tent.

I was pacing back and forth in front of the tent waiting for the doctors to come out. I didn't want to believe those mans words.

There was no way in hell, I was going to lose Jay. He promised that we would get to have a wedding ceremony, have pups and watch them grow up as we become old and grey.

I felt tears prick my eyes at the thought of not being ale to experience all of those things with the one I love. The one who the moon goddess destined to be the other half of my very soul.

I can't break down just yet, nothing has been set in stone and yet I can't help the negative thoughts from swarming my head.

I felt arms wrap around me and knowing from the scent it was Taehyung. "Y/n, you need to relax. Take a deep breath okay? He's going to be alright I just know it"

I turned around and looked at him as his face showed determination and hope, one I know that my own face wasn't showing at all.

He was ripping my arms in a comforting motion "Just believe in your mate Y/n, thats all you matters is that you believe that he will survive this like you have before"

I chuckled as I leaned my head onto his shoulder before moving back slightly and giving him a smile that couldn't really reach my eyes.

"Your right, I should believe in my own mate"