Epilogue

Because the sequel has been called off, I decided that the least I could do is give you all an epilogue.
💝
*******************************
Kayla's PoV

I smiled to myself as I watched Ash gingerly kiss Josh on top of his head of dirty blonde hair. "Sweet dreams," he whispered quietly to Josh as he continued to rock the toddler in his arms. In my arms was little Emma, whose gentle blue eyes were slowly starting to droop. I brushed the brown hair from her face as she allowed sleep to take over. She looked just like her father when she was asleep.

I listened to the gentle sound of rain outside that managed to lull our restless toddlers to sleep. This rain was a gift, because usually it takes us an hour to get them to bed.

"They're such angels when they're asleep," I gushed in a quiet voice. Ash laughed.

"Yeah, and absolute demons when they're awake," he quipped. I rolled my eyes at that. "Aw, don't roll your eyes at me,"  he cooed. "You never know when I might pull another stunt like I did in the library."

"In the school library, seven years ago? Hah, I'd like to see you try," I said with a smile. He leaned over to place a kiss under my ear. "Not with the kids still in our arms!" I exclaimed with a hushed voice.

"Alright, then let me go put them in their beds," he said with a smirk. I shook my head with another small smile and began to stand up when Ash stopped me. "Ah, not with another bun in the oven!" I scoffed.

"I am fully capable of putting my daughter to bed... But will you help me up? This one is bigger then the first two were," I said, my stubbornness proving to have never worn off. He sighed quietly before helping me up.

"Your stubbornness is going to wear off on the kids for sure," he chuckled. I nodded proudly.

"What can I say? I'm an independent person." He laughed softly and kissed me.

"Of course you are, Sunshine," he said as he lied both Josh and Emma in their beds. Then he walked back to me and pressed his forehead against mine as he put a hand on my stomach. "I love you, do you know that?"

I smiled as I said, "Of course I do, you say it every two hours." He shrugged, as if to say, 'Whatcha gonna do about it?'

...The things this boy does to me.

That's it guys I finally finished this story
Stay updated ily guys