It's been years since I've written this story but ya'll STILL SALTY

Hi, hello, author here *winky face*

It has been legitimately over THREE YEARS since i wrote/finished this fic, I have on multiple occasions looked back and wanted to private it because i see so many grammatical errors and also it's just cringey as frickity frizzle.  But i kept it up because some of you have mentioned in the comments you really like it, that being said - SOME OF YA'LL NEED TO TAKE SOME FRIGGIN CHILL PILLS OR EAT A SNICKERS OR LIKE A SALAD IDK ITS STILL THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW YEAR AND IM NOT OUT TO DESTROY YOUR NEW DIET

Once upon a not consistently busy lifetime I was planning on writing a sequel to this to sum everything up BUT I didn't love the story enough to write it out completely and quite frankly if I'm not inspired it turns out horrible and if I'm not enjoying it I'm not gonna do it.  But since so many of you managed to get a stick up your butt because you don't enjoy the ending then I'll just tell you what the future of the "character" 

You end up trying to unravel your father's death and complete the mission he started.  Thus you become a general rouge (ya steal some ish, you break some bones) and find a map pinpointing you to this island (where your father got the shell necklace).  You end up running into Jack again and team up because you (obvs) need a boat to get to said island.  You bicker and fight and he's against you 'cause you left him (duh) and you both grow to be more mature together and trust each other as equals and after you get to the island you realize your father was sabotaged and killed due to the treasure he found.  Jack supports you to be your own independent human as you take the dick who killed your parent down.  He also respects you as a fully rounded human now that you have had the freedom to discover the person you are instead of being a lifeless damsel in distress character.  You end up in a happy healthy fulfilling relationship where you end up sailing/being pirates together.

So @ everyone being a$$holes to me because they didn't like the ending, i had the character leave so she could become her own independent person and be respected so they could have an equal and loving relationship instead of an offset power dynamic that is incredibly overused and is honestly incredibly toxic.  I just never actually did the ending/second part but ya'll should just deal with it. like what is wrong with you????? don't pop off on me if you don't like it write your own fanfictions!

BUT YA'LL STILL PROBS GONNA BE SALTY SO DUNNO WHY I BOTHER 

BAI YA'LL LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE

EXCEPT YA'LL WHO WROTE NASTY COMMENTS YA'LL NEED AN EMOTIONAL REVAMP AND START RECONSIDERING THINGS BEFORE YOU TYPE IT OUT 

BE BETTER