1

To all who doesn't know Jongho, our main character, he's the maknae from ATEEZ of KQ Entertainment who just debuted last October 24, 2018 which I happened to stan them. And here's a fun fact about him; His role model is our very own Jeon Jungkook! He can also cut/ slice apples using his bare hands. If you want to more about him or ATEEZ, follow them in their official twitter, instagram and youtube account. Oh yeah! Their fandom name is Atiny (ATEEZ + Destiny). I hope that you all can stan them also... By the way, credits to itsyogirlsam for helping in writing this. Kamsamnida dongsaeng!!😘😘

~~~

"unnie, i'm scared." minji gripped unto yoonji's blazer.

"you'll be fine, trust me." yoonji rolled her eyes at the younger one.

"oh come on min. it's not like you're some kind of child at a kindergarten that got lost his or her parents."

"you're not really helping unnie!!" minji whined.

"don't be a let down. come on, i'll introduce you to my friends."

yoonji dragged minji towards her usual spot, the school fountain. there, the two found jaehyun, yerim, seulgi, taeyong, yunho, baekhyun, and sooyoung chatting.

"yo guy! meet my idiotic younger sister, minji." yoonji shouted from afar.

"well, if it isn't the crack head herself." baekhyun stated.

"shut up or i'll make you eat yourself." yoonji glared.

"who's this little ball of sunshine?" jaehyun smiled.

"take that back jeffrey. haechan might hear you." yerim warned but teased jaehyun at the same time.

"hello. i'm minji. unlike my older sister here, i'm not that of a meanie." minji introduced herself.

"excuse me, but who was the one who got a black belt in taekwondo?"

"woah~ you got a black belt? nice~" taeyong cooed.

"shut your balls taeyong or i'll kick you ass." seulgi rolled her eyes.

"ooh~ is seulgi getting a little jelly?~" sooyoung wiggled her eyebrows.

"run while you still can sooyoung." yoonji laughed.

"do all of your friends act like this?" minji whispered.

"hell nah. these hoes are just my main ya' know."

"shut up crack head!" all of them said in unison.

--------------

"hyung, who's the cutie pie?" jongho whistled.

"i think that's yoonji and mingi's younger sister. although i've never seen her before." dongyoung squinted his eyes to examine the girl.

"maybe she's a transferee?" hongjoong exclaimed.

"i want her number."

"such a dorky playboy."

"you know that's how i roll."

~~~

And here is the first chapter of 'Stay'. I hope you all like this book. Kamsamnida!😘💕