8

"what's up?" his voice boomed into minji's ears, making her head snap at his direction.

"great. how about you?" minji replied, looking away from jongho.

"same. been fucking 5 girls lately." minji's brow raised at his remark.

"kidding." jongho chuckled, receiving a punch on the shoulder.

"you've been acting weird today. is something wrong?" jongho asked worriedly.

minji looked at the boy beside her, taken aback at the sudden question.

jongho knows that even though minji is cold when she is in their chat, but she's still sweet in person.

the brunette was about to open her mouth to say something but as soon as she did, no words came out of her mouth. as if she can't say it.

jongho just sighed and smiled before saying; "look, if you ever need someone to talk to, you can just come and talk to me, okay?"

without saying a word, minji slowly nodded her head that made jongho's smiled became wider as he began patting minji's head.

"later, princess."

"and he dashed off." startled by a familiar voice, minji turned her direction and saw yoonji, alongside with yeosang, seon mi, wooyoung and mingi.

"you guys have been eavesdropping on us?!" minji pouted.

"well not just us. there's also them." seon mi pointed behind her.

"creeps." minji mumbled while cringing.

"yah! we're not creeps!" all of them shouted. minji immediately covers her ears.

"i might need a new pair of ears for this..."

"sorry, but the convenience store just ran out of ears. don't worry, there's still noses and mouth if you want. i even have coupon if you want to take the offer."

"there goes seon mi roasting on people again."

"got a problem with my character?"

"no."

"y'all so noisy. stfu"

"..."

as the squad were busy rambling, minji half heartedly smiled and shaked her head.

"these guys..."