21

¢σℓℓιтισи иιgнт pt. 4

minji continued on walking on the empty hallway as she tried to contemplate herself from she just saw that she haven't noticed that she just bumped into jisung.

"i'm sorry." minji apologized without looking at him and attempts to leave. but jisung grabbed her wrist and made her to turn around to face him.

"hey hey minji. it's me. jisung." jisung said as minji calmed down and slowly looked down when she realized it was jisung.

"i'm sorry jisung." the girl mumbled while jisung was confused at her.

"what are you talking about?"

"i'm sorry that you have to find me in the entire campus. i just wanted some fresh air and i lost my way when decided to headed back." minji apologized as she bit her lips.

"i admitted that i was frustrated when i lost sight of you but i'm not mad. so don't be too hard on yourself."

"but still i'm sorry."

"it's okay. but are you really okay? you sounded like you're troubled with something." there was a long pause and jisung couldn't wait and just held minji's chin, making her look directly at him. one tear started falling down to her face making him surprised.

jisung doesn't really know what's happening but seeing minji shed a tear makes him scattered his heart into a million pieces. especially he can't think a way to stop her from crying when he doesn't know her problem.

"minji, you know can tell me anything minji right? so please tell me your problem. maybe i can help you. is that okay?" he pleaded as he tried looking at minji, who is still crying.

minji nodded that made jisung smiled at her.

"am i a bother to everyone? because i feel like i am." tears are starting to form again.

"you're not a bother minji. why would you say that?"

"because i see myself as a nuisance. i don't deserved to be loved by anyone. and no one probably loves me since he just kissed ja eun without holding back." minji mumbled the last part which jisung can't heard it cleary.

"you're not a nuisance. and who said that you don't deserved to be loved by anyone? you know, there's someone out there who might even loved you who you are." jisung held her shoulders with both hands while gently caressing to calm minji down.

"if there is someone, why he hasn't told me yet?" minji snivels.

this made jisung shut his mouth as he started the girl in front of him, still wiping her tears away as she mumbled some words that weren't clearly enough to be heard.

he felt that he's the dumbest person in the world since he has now the chance to tell his feelings to minji but he can't since he doesn't want to be rejected by her. especially now that the girl is now heartbroken. but making minji fall in love with him even as a rebound, he can endure it. cause he know that when the time comes, minji will learn to love him not as rebound but as how jisung loves the girl. and he wouldn't want anymore than that.

"he's just scared. scared that you might rejected him." jisung mumbled as tried avoiding eye contact with minji.

"let's just face it. even if there's someone who love me, he'll just probably regretted loving someone like me." minji said and removes jisung's hands off her shoulder.

"he will not regretted loving you! because he knows that his feelings were not fake!" jisung might have raised his voice making minji looked at him in shock.

"why are you raising your voice! and how can you be so sure that he'll not regretted loving me?!" minji started to shout back at jisung.

"because i'm that person! that guy! that 'someone' that fell in love with you! yes minji! i love you and i'll never ever regretted loving a girl you such as perfect as my ideal type! i love you minji! i really do." jisung finally confessed while looking at minji straight into her eyes as he meant every word he said to her.

but minji, being the stubborn she is, shakes her head in disbelief as tears flows through her face while biting her lips. unsure of her feelings right now after jisung's confession.

"no. i don't believe you jisung. you're just saying that to ease my pain but i know that's not gonna work. so please stop lying jisung. i don't wanna get my problems to be more suffering than this jisung. please." minji still shakes her head in disbelief.

"but minji, what i'm telling you is true. i love you minji. really." jisung smiled reassuringly at minji as he held both her hands in his. but she still wouldn't listen as she backed up and started shouting.

"you're lying! you're just trying to tell that just because you don't want to hurt my feelings! am i right?! so stop telling me lies and just admitted that no one will love me like jongho did! why is that jerk suddenly involved in this?" minji runs her hand through her hair in frustration.

"i hate him! i hate love! i hate myself! why did i even convinced myself that jongho loves me?! i'm such an idiot. i can't even believe myself that fell for that idiot! jinjja! why it has to be that guy?! huh?! why?! arrgghh... i freaking hate you jongho-" minji couldn't finished her sentence when jisung grabbed her cheeks with his hands as he cut her off by kissing her.

tears were both fell down through their faces as jisung slided one hand gently down to her waist and wraps it as he deepened the kiss.

fuck! why does she still love him even though he's a coward for not telling his feelings to her sooner?! i'm just hurting myself with this unrequited love.