17

¢σтιℓℓσи иιgнт pt. 1

girls' side

"girls, get the lipstick, pronto!" seulgi commanded,the rest nodded and looked for the lipstick.

"i'm done, unnie!" seon mi said and kept the curler in place.

"good. seungwan, braid me minji's hair! quick!" seulgi commanded again and took the lipstick from yerim.

"are you always like this when you're putting make up on someone else?" minji questioned.

"yes!" the girls answered.

minji rolled her eyes and looked at her reflection. she smiled as she realized that all her friends are working hard just for her. but minji frowned once she realized; ja eun's a chick. she's even prettier than me.

"why the long face, ji?" yoonji asked a little bit loudly, causing the other girls to look at her.

"i'm fine, unnie. i'm just bored, that's all." minji answered and halfheartedly smiled.

yoonji sighed. "ji, if there's ever a problem, make sure i get to know it first, okay?" minji's smile slightly wider and nodded.

boy's side

"yo!! we're here!" mingi intoduced, shouting.

"finally. i was getting bored watching these freaks guy dressed." san dressed and yawned, scratching his head.

"wait, why isn't yeosang dressed?" hongjoong questioned, pointing at the brunette who's busy in his phone.

"because he already knew that yoonji had a date." the boys– who had dates– said in unison.

"pffft. that's sad." yunho said, cackling to himself. yeosang glared at him.

"well then, yeosang come with us. we're going to lotte world." mingi offered, smirking.

"what?! you were serious about it?!" the boys– again, who had dates– screamed in unison.

"of course. i was preparing for this since last year so i saved up. so~ i got... uh... 500 thousand won. no, wait wrong. 800 thousand won, sorry." mingi stated.

the boys' mouths hanged wide. 6 people enjoying 800K won to spend on lotte world?!– well you don't see that everyday...

"welp. let's go. bye~"

"aww! that's not fair!!"

later

"jongho! ja eun's here!" doyoung shouted from downstairs.

"okay!" jongho answered while adjusting his tie, running down the stairs.

"yo jongho." the younger boy turned around and saw jaehyun, smiling at him.

"break a leg." jaehyun winked making jongho returned him with a smile.

jongho took a glance at jaehyun before  opening the door to greet ja eun. he was astonished at ja eun's attire. she was wearing an off shoulder gown that was colored olive green. light green sequences were all around her waist region.

her make up was stunning though, maybe she did it by herself. her hair was tied up in a high bun, leaving a little on the front, revealing her see through bangs.

"hi jongho!" ja eun chirped, waving hello.

"h-hi..." jongho stammered while searching his nape.

shit... why am i nervous?

"let's go?" ja eun smiled, looking at jongho.

"yeah..." jongho whispered but dozed off along the way.

i wonder what minji will looks like when she's wearing a ball gown...

"minji~. hurry the fuck up! jisung's here!" sooyoung screamed from the front door.

"coming!" minji cooed and went down the stairs while fixing her gown.

"good luck." sooyoung mouthed and did the 'fighting' sign.

minji smiled at her unnie and went out giddy and nervous. she had never been so excited in her life. she had also mixed feelings, which was new to her. but that feeling faded like a bubble when she remembered something.

what does jongho look like wearing a tuxedo? i'm sure he's gonna look so cool.

minji shakes off that thought as she opens the door revealing jisung leaning by the metal fence of the dorm. minji was in awe while looking at the boy before her.

jisung wore a platinum gray tuxedo along with charcoal black leather pants. his hair was combed nicely, fitting his chestnut hair to its fullest. his tuxedo has a polo underneath, which was one button undone, which made minji gulp. (imagine his hair in We Go Up but his hair is chestnut brown)

jisung smiled at minji, making her flinch. "you ready?"

minji pursed her lups and nodded. her heart was accelerating so fast.

oh boy...