13

"where's the fucking duplicate key when you need it the most." doyoung mumbled while finding the duplicate key to the bathroom.

the whole gang there, well except for jongho for who was nowhere to be seen. yoonji and mingi were now mentally praying that jongho would arrive more quickly.

"i found it!!" doyoung shouted and ran towards the rest.

"wait!!"

"what is it now seon mi?"

"stfu wooyoung. anyway, don't open this door yet."

"what? why?"

"we'll have to wait for jongho. remember? he's the only one minji can talk her sercrets to."

"right. like that time when he said that he broke up with nancy."

"seriously, can he hurry up—" seungwan got cut her sentence when they heard the door opened.

"finally, you're here." they all muttered in unison.

"sorry. just got some... errands going on earlier." jongho scratched his nape while walking towards them.

"here you go." doyoung handed over the duplicate key to jongho.

"she needs you." yoonji mumbled while patting the boy's shoulder.

jongho nodded in reply as he starts opening the bathroom door.

"minji?" jongho spoke softly poking out gis head to look for minji.

"what do you want?" minji's cold voice echoed to the entire room.

"let's talk." jongho spoke softly again as he walked towards the petite girl.

minji was crouching down the bathtub– of course without water. jongho caught her figure and patted her head before squatting down at her level.

"i'm here. don't worry." jongho whispered while caressing minji's hair.

"i can't believe the others were acting so cold towards ja eun." minji blurted out before wiping her tears.

jongho pursed his lips before sighing deeply  his right hand traveled to minji's back and his left are on her head, caressing her hair.

in other term, jongho is now giving minji a hug. sure, his heartbeat was accelerating, but his brain can't help but wonder:

should i talk to ja eun after this?

~~~

Jung Wooyoung's photo at the top☝