22

¢σтιℓℓισи иιgнт pt. 5

jisung stopped the kiss and placed his forehead against minji's. both panting for air as they both started into each others eyes while jisung caress her cheeks gently with his thumb.

"now do you believe me?" jisung asked with a hint of pink in his cheeks while still looking at minji. and minji was now all silent after jisung kissed her.

"so please don't say that to yourself that you're a nuisance to nobody and especially don't think that no one will love you cause here i am. loving you. and i also wish that you'll do the same. loving a guy like me, a guy name park jisung who yearns to be loved by a girl name song minji." jisung stated as his tears were still falling from his face.

"i-i don't know." minji whispered.

"it's okay if you don't give me your answer yet. just always remember that i'm always right here, loving you—" jisung was cut off when minji suddenly spoked.

"i don't know if i can love you jisung. i'm sorry." (I'm sorry my baby chick!😭) minji apologized then she looked down.

she actually doesn't want to hurt jisung but if she said 'i love you' to him even if it wasn't true, there might be a problem. a big problem and she knows that she can't love jisung cause in fact, she in love with someone else.

jisung bit his quivering lips and looked upwards to stop himself from crying but tears still fall from his face. he actually can't contain the fact that the girl he likes doesn't like him. and he might have a reason why but he doesn't want it to conclude for it can hurt him even more. yet he wanted to know why she doesn't like him.

"it's jongho, am i right?" he asked then wiped his tears.

minji was speechless after jisung questioned her. because what he said was true. he can't love jisung for he likes or i might say loves jongho.

"i'm sorry." minji said softly making jisung gently held her chin to make her look at him directly to his eyes to meet hers.

"don't be, okay? don't say sorry to me just because you can't love me back and you love someone else. i understand. i know from the start that you like him. just remember that i'll be waiting for you if he'll hurt you." jisung gently caresses her cheeks with his thumb while still staring at the girl in front of him. then he let go of his hands.

"you know he's lucky that he has someone that loves him such a girl like you." minji looked at him confused.

"w-what do y-you mean?"

jisung smiled sweetly as he lean closer to give minji as kiss on the forehead, tears still falling.

"you'll just have to find it for youself." jisung turn around and started to walk but before that, he said something that only he himself can heard but minji heard it.

"just remember that i truly love you song minji."

he then finally walked out leaving minji froze in place and just stares at his figure facing back at her as jisung disappeared completely into her sight as tears fall down.

"i'm sorry jisung."

"damn! why do i have to see such a scene like that?! and why of all people that it was jisung who kissed her? i guess don't really have a chance to her do i?" jaemin said to himself as he walks out after seeing what just happened in the other part of the corridor and headed to leave.

why am i always so unlucky when it comes to love? especially to minji?

jaemin is now outside the school when he suddenly bumped into someone causing him to look who it is. it was a brunette with small mullet. and from the looks of his face, he is from an another school. this guys actually looks like a chinese.

"i'm sorry." jaemin apologized.

"me too. i noticed that you're in a deep thought back there. are you okay?" the brunette ask with such a cute accent making jaemin a little bit flustered.

why the heck am i suddenly feeling like this? but why does it feels like i've experienced this kind of feeling when i'm with minji? but more when i first see this guy?

"i-i'm okay. thanks." jaemin looked at him confusedly.

"i forgot to introduce myself. my name is renjun. hwang renjun." the brunette stated as he gave jaemin a heartwarming smile.

hwang renjun...