28

"jeno-yah!!" minji approached jeno, who is now seating under a big beach umbrella that was set up by the boys earlier.

jeno was busy chatting with san and wooyoung when minji called her, now running towards them with a smile on her face.

"oh? why are you smiling about?" jeno asked minji— standing up when the girl was now near at them.

"i saw a claw machine inside and i saw the cutest pikachu plushie i have ever seen."

"so what has it have to do with me?" minji pouted after hearing this.

"i want it. but i can't seem to get it." she tugs jeno's arm when she wrapped hers around his.

"jeno-yah!! get it for me pwease~" minji use her aegyo voice to convince jeno but all the male could do is stare blankly at her. then he look at san and wooyoung.

"go ahead jeno. we're about to swim anyway." san said while wooyoung nodded then they got up and ran towards the shore where the others are.

"okay." jeno looked at back at minji still with a straight face.

"what if i don't want to?" jeno teased minji while smiling secretly at the girl who was still whining while tugging him to go inside the hotel.

"ehh?~ then i won't give you your new camera." minji looked at him

"what do you mean?"

"your sister gave it to me so that i can deliver it to you but since you don't want to do the little thing i asked you earlier, then i suppose you don't need it." minji smirked at him.

"what a bummer. isn't it?" minji said playfully then removed her arms around jeno's.

minji walked back towards the building when she turned around and stick out her tongue to jeno making the male ran towards her and minji ran away to avoid being caught by jeno.

"get back here you twerp!" jeno shouted.

"only if you can catch me!" minji shouted back.

they ran back and fort, almost bumping into every person they can encounter. minji looked behind and saw jeno almost near her so she quickened her pace. but jeno still got near her and he carried her bridal style while minji shouted in surprise.

jeno spined around, started running back and fort to purposely make minji puke causing the girl to wrapped her arms around jeno's neck to hold on to her dear life. "yah!! put me down you freak!! waaaahhh~ jeno-yah!!"

"only if you give me my camera." he looked to down to see minji's reaction but she wasn't dizzy yet.

"no! i won't let you." jeno add more force making minji dizzy, covering her mouth with her hand. while jeno on the other hand smirked.

"jeno... i'm getting... a little dizzy." minji admitted.

a little sad about this, jeno decided to put her down and saw that the girl was now ready to throw up. he just laugh at her while minji who is still recovering from her dizziness.

minji was now fine when he asked her. "yah, you okay?" minji just glared at her then his arm but jeno just laugh.

"do you think i'm okay? oh? you just hoisted me up while spinning me around and then..." she glared at jeno. "you purposely do that so that i'll feel dizzy."

"oh come on minji. i only did that because i miss hanging out with you like the old days." jeno grinned but minji ignored him and pinched him on the side making the poor guy flinched in pain.

"missing hanging out with me? more like missing teasing me. if you do that next time, i'll kick you without hesitation." the girl threatened jeno but he just laugh on how cute minji acted.

"oh yeah! you have a fourth degree black belt. but even so, i'm stronger than you." jeno playfully smirk at her.

"besides, that's all useless since you can't even have the guts to hurt me."

the brunette was a little unamused about the guy's reaction so she attacked jeno by twisting his right arm then turned it behind his back causing jeno to yelp in pain.

"ah! no guts eh? see the difference now, jeno-yah?" minji clenched her jaw while smirking at him.

"o-ouch! minji-yah mianhe! please let go of my hand. jebal... a-aww." jeno whined making minji tightened her grip.

"mwo? say it again. i can't hear you."

"mianhe. i'm sorry." minji nodded in satisfaction the let go of his hands.

"well you better—"

"oi jeno!!" they both turned around and saw two young men about their age approach them. the one with the pink hawaiian polo shirt was waving at them while wearing a cute smile.

"oh? renjun?" jeno wrapped his left arm around minji's shoulder.

"fancy to see you here in all places huh?"  renjun said still wearing his smile.

"me too. i remember that i saw in the mall last week and you are wearing a black oversized jacket." jeno smiled at the cute short male with a mullet.

"and you were also wearing a blue tank top under your favorite denim jacket." renjun suddenly looked at minji who was busy looking at his friend beside him, thinking that she knows the guy somewhere.

"care for me to introduce your beautiful friend beside you." renjun said making jeno look at minji who was busy staring at renjun's friend, wearing a light purple hawaiian polo shirt who was talking someone on his phone. and he is also wearing a cap making his face unvisualized.

"oh? jinjja? i'm in a vacation right now..."

i think i heard that voice somewhere... why it is so familiar?

minji was still in her own world when it was cut off when jeno held her shoulders and spoke.

"renjun meet minji. song minji." jeno said making the capped man snapped his head in their direction, surprise as he heard what jeno said right after he ended his call.

he suddenly eye widened which made minji also eye widened when she familiarized the one wearing the purple top when they made eye contact.

why is he here?! and how does he know jeno's friend? *sigh* the world is so small indeed...