30

"minji wait!!" jongho ran after her as soon as minji saw crying after she did that. struggling to run after her after she kicked her on his stomach.

he is busy chasing minji as she ran to the farthest part of the beach. jongho fastened up his pace, minji on the other hand saw jongho behind her that he is now almost near her so she quickened her pace but since she isn't facing upfront, she didn't saw a rock in front of her and there she tripped causing her to fall down on her knees and saw her right knee is now wounded. jongho stopped running as he saw minji was now on the ground, holding her injured ankle.

"are you okay?" jongho approached her as the girl continues to massage her aching foot and would constantly flinched if she feels the pain stung.

"oww..." minji whines as jongho kneeled down near her as he observes her situation especially her wounded knee.

"minji, does your ankle aches? you also have a scratch in you right knee. let me carry you back to the hotel."

"no. go away." minji scooted away from him but it's no use for jongho suddenly lifted her up and he started walking to the nearest rock around for minji to take sit on.

"j-jongho." minji is now blushing as jongho approached a rock not far from them. he sat her down, massaging her ankle making minji hissed in pain. "sorry." jongho apologized. "i-it's okay. though it hurts." the male chuckled to enlighten the mood a little, not forgetting the girl's burnt hand. making a note in his mind to treat it later.

minji can't help but look at him who is still busy massaging her ankle and blushed as his face was perfectly lit by the moonlight. showing his detailed features of his face. forgetting the fact that this guy is now taken and is now helping her.

i don't care if you are ja eun's. i'll still continue loving you behind your back, hoping that you'll know about it or even love back even though that's impossible...

when jongho and minji were now out of sight, ja eun stand up and was about to to leave when seulgi stopped her. "where are you going ja eun?" seulgi stand up and approached the girl.

"yeah? leaving so soon?" yerim pouted but ja eun just smiled at them.

"obviously my job here is done. and i'll be leaving to mexico first thing in the morning."

"does jongho knows that you'll be leaving now?" hongjoong asked only to be replied by ja eun shaking her head.

"no. you'll know that he will just stopped me from going right?"

they all look at ja eun with saddened eyes and just nod in agreement. they all stand up and hugged her– exchanging their farewells to ja eun.

ja eun was touched as she gets their last good bye to her before she leaves. yoonji hold her and hug her tight. "thanks for everything ja eun. i hope you'll find your the one soon." ja eun gave the older girl a small smile after they break their embrace.

"i think that is impossible unnie." yoonji patted her shoulder, grinning widely.

"don't loose hope! fighting!" ja eun nods at this and then walks away from her friends not before giving them her last wave and her last smile.

thank you for everything guys and to you, minji and jongho. i hope that you'll be happy loving each other now...
i wanna find my the one soon...

ja eun was now in front of the main entrance of the resort, holding her luggage as a car was waiting for her. she took a last glance, smiling at her last memories in korea with her true friends before entering the car. leaving them as her good memories and now going to her next chapter of her life.

see you soon guys...

see you soon minji

and you too, jongho

jongho stopped massaging her ankle and squatted in front of her facing his back to the confused girl. the male noticed the girl's confused state and just chuckles. "i'm offering you a piggy back ride." the girl blushed at the male's gesture and was about to contradict but decided let it slide. letting everything just go with the flow and just follow at her heart's content.

minji moved herself forward so that jongho would eventually carry her in ease. smiling to himself, he stands up and starts walking. minji wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling at his genuine gesture and leaned on against his back. she is now enjoying his warmth– heart beating fast as jongho's heart is also beating fast as he can't help but smile at their situation right now.

"jongho..." minji suddenly called out to him, making jongho look at her, checking her if she is comfortable.

"yeah?" jongho tried not to smile but failed. minji, seeing him smile makes her blush and also made her heart beat more faster than before but hides it as she shows her tsundere side again.

"what are you smiling for?" she raised an eyebrow making jongho a little embarrassed, looking forward almost near where their friends are.

"mi-mianhe." minji couldn't helped but giggled as she tightened her embrace around his neck, leaning her face against his head, smiling like an idiot.

i just wish that time would just stop and we are gonna stay like this forever

but no cause we'll might get body ache if we did stop time...

jongho noticed minji's sudden gesture making him blush at this but just smiled widely, mentally celebrating.

did she just leaned against me? what does it mean?! does she likes me? no, that can't be. but what the hell!! she just giggled while doing it! so is she enjoying this or what?! just enjoy this moment jongho!! don't spoil your moment with her.

the two of them only smiled as they enjoy their moment together as if they're a couple. now in their own world getting giddy at each other as they are now back at their small barbeque party. jeno is the one now grilling– jaemin and renjun are the one who are helping him.

san was the first one to noticed minji and jongho have come back, screeching like a dolphin– relieved at the same time fanboying about jongho carrying minji like that. everyone looked at where the two are– confused why is jongho carrying her instead letting the girl stand on her own.

"minji! you okay sis?!" yoonji immediately approached them.

"i'm okay. but not only that my hand is now hurt, my knee and ankle are now also injured." minji pouts making jongho chuckled. minji immediately hit jongho on the head.

"yah! don't chuckle like it wasn't your fault." minji glares at him causing jongho only to chuckled more, grinning at minji's childish behavior.

"it wasn't my fault. you're the one who run first after all." minji kicked one of his leg with her not-injured leg.

yoonji was just standing there, observing how the two are suddenly acting like that but want to prioritize minji's injuries first.

"okay okay. will the both of you stop arguing like a bunch of kids. go on jongho, you should headed to the hotel first to heal minji's injuries." jongho immediately listened to his noona.

they bid their farewell with the others before going back to the hotel– still carrying minji.

are the two of them finally getting along with each other? i know that minji is in good hands thanks to you jongho. also thanks for loving my sister...