24

¢σтιℓℓισи иιgнт pt. 7

"well, who makes your heart beat faster whenever you see him or someone mentioned his name?"

"jongho." minji answered after yoonji said

"boom! that's your answer." yoonji clapped her hands as she pointed out her finger to minji.

"you see? you instantly answered his name so you made the right choice." yoonji patted minji's shoulder. "as long as your heart knows who do you love, you made the right decision. so be honest with me minji." yoonji said seriously.

minji was taken aback with yoonji's sudden seriousness.

"so is it really jongho then?"

"unnie, i already answer that question already."

"fine. how bout this one...

do you feel butterflies in your stomach whenever you see him?"

minji paused after hearing this.

does she feel butterflies in her stomach whenever she sees jongho? actually yes. like one time when minji was reaching a book from a tall bookshelf, jongho luckily arrived and helped her to get the book. and she was about to thank him when they made eye contact, she suddenly felt some unfamiliar feeling within her stomach.

flashback

"minji? are you okay? you've been spacing out for a while now. is there a problem?" jongho asked her in concern.

"uhh? oh! i-it's nothing." minji avoided eye contact. "t-thanks for helping me. i'll be heading now. bye." she smiled at him before leaving him.

end of flashback

it happens also when she talks to him.

she couldn't help but feel flustered whenever jongho is around. but she tried to hide for she think that it might disappear but it didn't. unfortunately, that feeling increases everyday and when she realize what it is, she's shy to admit it.

minji nod making yoonji smirk but then turned serious again.

"do you feel jealous when ja eun talks to him?"

yes, she definitely does. especially when she sees jongho feeling comfortable with the said girl. and it makes her heart hurt like as if someone is punching her heart whenever they're together. but she knows she doesn't have the rights to be jealous for she doesn't own jongho-- or maybe she does-- but she can't really help it now that she realize she likes him. let me rephrased that. she loves him and there's nothing that she can do about it.

minji again nod giving yoonji a satisfied look.

"and lastly, what if he and ja eun be a thing? what would you do?" this last two question made minji's heart ache even more. does she really have to answer a question such hard and aching one? but she has to be true to herself and just answer the question.

minji sighed then looked at yoonji with a smile yet in her eyes is full of pain and jealousy.

"i would be happy for them. i'm not a kind of person who is selfish just because someone that i like has already have someone who is especially close to mine. it may be hard but if you really love someone, you gotta just have to let them go." minji said almost stuttering as she begin to shed tears again.

"and i would just let them be, you know. i don't wanna be a distraction to their realtionship." after minji said the last sentence, she can't help but cry hardly as yoonji lets her sister rest minji's head against her shoulder.

yoonji sighed as she placed her head above minji's while gently patting minji's back.

"it's okay minji. just let it all out." yoonji comforted minji as she suddenly thought about something.

sorry lil sis... i didn't mean to hide it from you that jongho likes you... i just thought that you should know about his feelings if you heard it from him. and i know how i can make him...